CHAPTER 2 AND 3: DANTE AND CATARINA'S POV'S

I couldn't believe it; the tomato bastard ruined my friendship with Catita after saying that I could hang out with her. What the heck is his problem? I hated this so much at the moment, but I had her address, at least so it wasn't all lost. As soon as my family got home that night, I ran upstairs as fast as I could. When I got to my room, I closed the door, went to my desk and took out a piece of paper, quill, and ink. I was just about to write a letter to Catita when I heard someone knock on the door. I hid everything and went to bed.
    "Romano, I'm going out, and I won't be back until tomorrow," Antonio said, sitting down.
    "I don't care, bastard! Why can't I hang out with Catarina?!" I muttered, raising my head from the pillow.
    "She is a bad influence on you, let's not discuss this matter anymore. I never want to see you near her!" Antonio said, "I'll go to see my beloved. I don't want to hear that you tried to see her or anything like that. Good night ..."
I sat on the bed and shouted, "Good nothing, idiot! She's not a bad influence on me, and I'm going to prove it!"
I quickly took out my pen with ink and my paper notebook. I sat at the table I had as a desk in my room and began writing.

Catarina,
I hope you got home safe tonight, and your sister didn't put you through any trouble because of the friendship we started. I don't know why the jerk bastard won't let us be friends, but he just told me that you were a bad influence for me, and I'm willing to prove him wrong.  What do you say, will you continue with our friendship?
Buona Notte, ❤️.
Dante Vargas

I secretly had a messenger bird that my mother had given me when I left with Antonio, then I took it out and said, "you're going to be the messenger pigeon between Catita and I." I put the letter in the dove's beak and whispered Catarina's address. Soon, the dove went in the direction of Catarina's house as I wanted.

Chapter 3: IN CATARINA's POV
I was looking up at the sky lit with stars, thinking about what had happened that day. I didn't want to separate from Dante, and I wanted to have a normal friendship with him. I didn't know why my sister got so mad at Antonio either, but Dante and I had nothing to do with it. I was thinking about all these things when a white and grey dove suddenly appeared.
    "What a nice little bird ... are you bringing a letter for me?" I said, opening the window. I let the little bird perch on my finger and brought it into my room. I sat on my bed and received the letter.

I also had a paper notebook and a pen with ink. Then I sat at the desk and read the letter. I sighed in relief as I read the letter knowing that he wanted to keep this new alliance we had formed. I took my notebook and a pen. I replied to him, writing.

Hi Dante,
Yes, I arrived home well, although my sister had been cursing Antonio all the time. There was also a shadow that followed me here, but every time I turned, it disappeared. It seemed strange to me, like when I asked my sister what was wrong with Antonio, she didn't answer me and I don't know why they are so angry either. Me, the lousy company? Pfft, I will show them that I am not a bad influence on you. I also want to remain your friend, although our friendship is prohibited. We have nothing to do with what happened between them, but we have to be very discreet with this. We don't want to get caught.
Catita de Castellet, ❤️.

I decided to send the letter in the morning to avoid problems and put the one I received in a little box on my desk. I put that box under my bed and went to sleep. Dante's dove flew to me and curled up at the wooden post of my headboard as well.