AFTER THE INCIDENT

Taehyung drove to the registry office.. and married Jungkook there.. Jungkook was more than happy... He thought Taehyung started loving him....He just thought that... After coming back home .....
Taehyung: well I am your husband in front of public...I married to save my bestfriend come sister's life.. don't ever expect anything from me....
Jungkook just nodded and Taehyung left the room...soon Mrs.Kim entered the room..

Mrs.Kim: welcome home new Mrs.Kim..
Jungkook(while blushing mess): aishhh~~ eomma don't say like this....
Mrs.Kim: you look good in the dress..
Jungkook:your son bought me this..
Mrs.Kim:well he is your husband too...
Jungkook became sad
Mrs.Kim: what??
Jungkook: well he did'nt accept me as his wife.. it's just he wants to save his friend's life....
Mrs.Kim cupped his face.
Mrs.Kim: baby just keep patience.. you have to endure something to save your marriage.. and I know You can do it...
Jungkook: yeah just like you are enduring the pain of seeing your husband with some sluts just to save you marriage.. right??
Mrs.Kim became shocked and sad...
Mrs.Kim: how do you  know??
Jungkook: in the same way you came to know about my husband's marriage...
Mrs.Kim smiled bitterly..and said.." I got a clever daughter-in-law"
Jungkook: I love you eomma.. you are best..
Mrs.Kim: I love you too.. my daughter-in-law too..