OTHER HALF

Taehyung P.O.V.
Now we have reached Daegu..It's my first time coming here after loosing Jungkook .. now we are in a car  my son is sleeping hugging me.. he has totally gone over me.. but he got 2 fratures of his mother... 1)the mole under his lips and 2) his doe eyes.. it reminds me of my Jungkook..... 8 years ago when I saw Jungkook last he was looking so beautiful... I remember his teary eyes when I took Eunwoo away from him... I dunno where is he.. how is he .. or is he even alive..2 years later after cutting all knots with him I understood how helpless I am without him... after returning my father arrenged my marriage with another girl... I undersood my mother was against it but she did not utter a single word knowing it is of no use... she was already much sad after loosing my wife...after 2 months of leaving my baby I got married to Selena(a random name) ... soon I found out that she was misbehaving with my son.. also she was transferring our informations to others... I got very mad...6  months later I divorced her... I found out my baby is not normal like before..... he became so sad.. it felt like he is a person without soul...

1 night
Eunwoo:appa
Taehyung:yes son??
Eunwoo:I wanna sleep with you tonight.
Taehyung:ok ..come baby
Eunwoo: appa??
Taehyung:humm??
Eunwoo: love your eomma until she is with you..
Taehyung:suddenly??
Eunwoo: you have yor eomma with you..but look at me.. how poor am I? I myself left my mommy.. now I don't have anyone to call eomma..
Taehyung:you used hate you mother..didn't you??
Eunwoo:yeah and it is the biggest mistake I have ever done... I am just suddenly missing eomma..that aunt always used beat me appa.. she didn't let me drink my strawberry shake...and said that my eomma is a slut...dad trust me momma is not a slut.. he loves you and only you..dad I love my mommy..I want my momma back...I can't live without him any more.. plz dad plz..
 with that Eunwoo started crying on his father's cest
Taehyung:sshh~~ everything will be fine,....tomorrow we  will bring your eomma back...
Eunwoo: eomma told you used to hate eomma... appa, if you want I will never bother you again.. just take me to eomma.. I won't ask anything from you..just bring back my eomma...
Taehyung: aishhh~ son don't cry after you came to my life I uderstood how much your eomma is important to me..I realized I love him.. yes..I love your eomma.. don't cry we will go and bring back your eomma..
Eunwoo:promise??(showing pinky finger)
Taehyung: pinky promise...

next day I and Eunwoo went to that hospital again and came to know that the day when we left him, he also left that job.. now they dunno where is my baby bunny...I asked wheather they knew anything or not?? they told me about the day when he was forced to dovorce me...now you may say I can search him with his picture but I am a stupid and the worst husband ever...I never took picture of my wife..not even in our marriage...since then on I am searching my wife..the only thing I know about him is his name Jeon Jungkook..