The Sexual Encounter

|!|WARNING|!|

       This chapter deals with a very sexual and messed  up motherfucker! You have been warned

       Ghiblis. Those 6 legged dragon that can put you to sleep and spray poison like a hemoki. Ghiblis, if played by the wrong person, can be assholes. Well, I have never, ever, in my days of playing CoS, have ever thought of a sexual talking player. 

Right. 

Toward. 

Me.

       It was a day where I just wanted to grow a gramoss just for fun, and a way to farm for shooms. I was doing fairly fine. There were like 2 kendylls, a qurugosk, and I thiiiiiiiiink there was a lure, but none of them killed me in the process. Every apex predator in the desert oasis was super chill, and we all just vibed. That's when shit went downhill for me. This stupid bastard of a ghibli would constantly spray me.

       I didn't die, but I got real pissed every time they sprayed me with poison each time I went to get a drink or eat food. I yelled in the chat toward them and asked them (not politely) to stop. I didn't like the response I got from him.

       "You be a good gram for daddy ghibli, Mango"

       "Mango loves daddy's poison juice, doesn't she?"

       "Come out so daddy can give you more juice!~"

       That shit sent actual fucking chills down my spine. I didn't know what to say so I went back to vibing. 

       Eventually, he left.

       Happy ending go weeee