Pond's Diary 1(✿ )

Pov by Pond ✧

There I saw him, sitting quietly with some paper script on his hand. I take a few minutes to scans his face as I lean on one of the wall beside me as I don't want to interrupt his seemed peaceful time.

So soft..

The way he opened every pages with full of concentration just as how concentrate and I am, studying his baby face. With the small help of the light on the ceiling, brightens his skin even more clear as cristal and glowing like a Diamonds then it already is. His hair shine under the faint of light makes him looks fluffy.

Beautiful is the only word I could describe how he is right now. No.  Always.

The way his long and slender hand runs through all the pages that it touched, checking  every scripts written on it as if he doesn't want any words left unread behind. Just as how I am checking his movement right now, don't want any of his actions left unseen.

The way his eyes shine whenever he looks up, for what I assume he must be thinking about something.
That small acts of him was so cute for my heart to bear. Just...damn, how he look so pretty when the light hits his sweet chocolate eyes. The door to his soul that I wish I could open it.

All of them are precious. So precious for me.
He doesn't have any idea on how easy he captured me, just by doing nothing but reading.
Watching him and staring him at this distance is the safest way for to me pleasures my desires to touch him, and to own him. I know I sounded like a coward but this is the only thing I can do. I can never have the courage to stare in his eyes closely. Because I knew me well, too well that I won't be able to hold myself if I do it...

Speaking of about staring I don't know how to handle him in the future, for some of you may already knew that I'll cooperate with him in our series. Yes you heard it right, I'll be acting in the new series called Fish Upon The sky with him. Our series. Consider this is my journey with him.

I'll be forever thankful for the Author and Director for have chosen me as the right partner for Pi most importantly, him..my Phuwin.

....

When I read the script, my body heat up knowing that we have to kiss for some scene in the series and it's not just one but there are a few of them!. I reread the scene so many time while imagine me and him doing that, until my ear turned red and face feels like it just got burned under the hot sun.
I can't really describe how happy and excited I am, knowing I can touch him, his hand, his small waist, and I'll even got a chance to hugs him.

But there some part of me, my possessive of me that sometimes annoying. I kinda feel jealous that he is so close to one of our cast, Neo Trai Nimtawat.
It's because they have already met before.. Some more Neo will be acting as his big brother. So basically they have to stay in one house and will have more time together than me...

Not just that, I envy of Mork too. Isn't crazy?, me gets jealous of my own character, want to know why? Obviously because he always praise Mork for being so patient and kind for him. What about the real Mork, what about me? I've never heard him praise about me.

....

I want to love him, love him nicely as the lover should do for his significant others...

(✿)...

Few hours ago

Today is their first day doing some rehearsal for the series. As the thought of going  rehearsal together with his....crush... makes Pond shuddered. A small sweat formed on his forehand. Knowing that he couldn't go back being a Phuwin's secret admirer anymore, little did he knows this job must be done, now or never.

Deep breaths he suck into his lung, filling it with the oxygen.
New and fresh thoughts enter forcedly into his mind, face with a fake calm, he drag his leg, heading towards the person who's sitting on the sofa placed in the room,  currently lost in his world.
Gmmtv's building somehow felt quiet and calm today but not as calm as his heartbeats. 

"Hey, how long have you been waiting?" Phuwin look at him almost immediately.

"Pi..not that long, where have you been?" Phuwin gather some of his script paper before following Pond to the workshop room. 

"I was having some breakfast with Pi Jean"  

Lies... 

"I thought you will have it us" 

as much as I wish to have it with you...

"I will. next time" Pond smile softly.

"ermm..oh! Before I forget, Pi Goaf asked me to give this to you"

"Huh? What is it?" Phuwin's sudden hight pitch voice snapped him from his stare.

"Your labs gown for the series" Phuwin hands him the beg filled with it.

"Oh thank you" Phuwin nods at him with a smile as he walks in the room.

Unconsciously leaving Pond in daze.

Pond smile fondly looking at the door where Phuwin goes in.

"Someday...one day I'll own your smile fully." He touch his beating heart and drag his feet into the room.

...
The rest of the rehearsal went smoothly. But not for Pond. Yes he did the work as talented as he is, but his eyes never.
Sometimes Phuwin caught him staring, during their dialogue practice. And shakes his head when Phuwin asked him with only his eye brows.

When his mind never leave him alone but kept bugging. Pond take his drink and sips it while his mind wondering to the other world. He look at Phuwin and Neo doing some rehearsal. He can't help but to recalls how amazed he felt when Phuwin's body was in his touch.

That's the first time he touch him. Sends him a bunch of weird feeling, like butterfly flying through his belly yet sharps like a positions. Makes him almost lose his control. It's so good.
He bite his lips remembered how close they were, with him had his hand around Phuwin's small waist and Phuwin's hand was on his chest, somehow had turned on his dominant side, deep inside of him. Eyes on each other. He can't really tell if it's one of Phuwin's talent but Phuwin's eyes really stare him, deeply, like he can see himself in there. Everything felt so right. Like he belong to him.
It's a rehearsal for  a scene where Pi dropped the creams cakes. Yes it's different from the actual scene.
A voice calls his name, breaks him from his thoughts. He cleared his throat when he saw the owner of the voice.

"Pi? Everything's good? Why are you smiling?" Ask Phuwin. Packing his stuff into his beg.
"Are you done?" Pond avoid the question. "Yes we're done, and pi Goalf invite us to dinner on 8, are you up?" Phuwin wait for the answer as he search Pond's eyes who seemed avoiding his. "Oh.. I'm sorry tomorrow I have a class so I might not pass it" Pond guide them to the door. "Oh. Okay. So we call it a night then, but if you're up, you can call me" Phuwin shake his Phone showing to him. Smiling, Pond nods.