Unresistable sweetness.

The dashboard shows it's 9:27pm, as Pond learn back on his seats trying to stay focused on what the line on his paper written. Tonight, they have scene which needed to be shoots on 10:00pm according the schedule. The amount of people at the shooting place are quite a lot than the last few scene they've had.
But that's not the main reason of why he can't focus on whatever he's been doing the whole time.

The one and only reason is, tonight they have to shoot a kiss scene.
A kiss scene! Everytime he try to focus on the dialogue, eventho his line is not that long compare to his last few scene, he can't help but to imagine about how their kiss will be.
How will it tastes? Will he able to control his feeling and emotions? Will he handles it smoothly as how he did in the last few scenes ?
And the last but not least that kept bugging in his mind is how will Phuwin react?
Some part of him eating his confidence, dreading him away, makes him sweat all over his palm.

But some part of him excited because finally, finally he get the chance to kiss his favorite person in the world.
Just who will not get excited to be kiss by your crush? Who could resist the happiness of being kiss by your crush.

The thoughts of being kiss by Phuwin makes him smile, showing his perfectly white teeth, a faint rossy pink blush colors his cheeks. The sudden heat that rise all over his body snapped him from his imagination. He looks at his dashboard for the last time.

"Shit! It's already late! What am I doing?" He cursed and packing his stuff before dashing off to the location.
.

Pond caught the familiar laughs for the room or rather club that filled with a lot of people. A small smile formed his lips as if he just heard a beautiful melody that could heal his soul.
He open the door and slips in silently as he doesn't want to draw any attention on him.
His eyes quickly searching for the person who he has been deadly to see.
Unfortunately the taps on his shoulder prevents him from his intentions.

"Pi Goalf..hei"
"Hei, finally you're here, are you ready? Cause we'll start in 5 minutes"
Pi Goalf guides him to the scene place, showing him where they should stands.
"Yes Pi"
"okay wait, where is Phuwin and Mix oh there, Phuwin! Mix comes here!"

Hearing his crush names being called by the  Director, Pond's breath becomes short. He licks his lips nervously.

"Yes Pi Goalf? oh hei Pi Pond" Phuwin greets when he saw him.
"Hei nong Pond" Mix smile and puts his hand on Pond's shoulder, unaware of Pond's atmosphere.
"Hei Phuwin, Pi Mix" Pond's greets them back while keeping a straight face. "Okay are you guys done?" Ask Pi  Goalf after being quiet for some time.
"Yes Pi!" Phuwin and Mix laugh.

Completely unaware of Pond's emotions as they concentrate on Pi Goalf's explanation. Pond's eyes keeps wandering at Phuwin's lips while listening but quickly averted his eyes to Mix when Phuwin caught him staring.

The shooting begin sharps on 10:45 as the casts ready at their position. Phuwin inhale his breath deeply, slightly nervous as he waits for the signals from Director. The first scene begin as Phuwin starts his actions. At first he's enjoying his character and get closer to grabs Mix's hand untill his eyes caught Pond's face, standing slightly close to the director with a deep stare in his eyes.
As if he's been summoned, Phuwin lost his words on what he has to say next.
"Cut!" The signals from Director breaks him from his froze.
"Phuwin, are you okay? Do you forget your lyrics?
"Ar..yes Pi, kinda" Phuwin excuse himself "Ok, take your time and read it" ask Pi Goalf, a staff comes and hands him the script.
'what is that?' Phuwin try to look at the same direction but Pond is gone
He took the scrip and read the lines while trying to blocks any uninvited information from bugging his mind.

Pond goes back to his chair, he take a big gulp of water in hopes to get rid of it. Of his... possessive self. He don't know how Phuwin can notice him, despite the lack of light and the most important part is Phuwin seemed like he was just witness another person inside of him. And that's scared him. Like he's been exposed. Pond bite his lips. Eventually after a few minutes, he smirk.

"I never thought that I would create such an effects on you"

.

After few cuts and reshoots finally they reach the climax of the night. The staff starting to change the position of the monitors and begin to prepare for the next scene. The most exciting scene, that everyone has been waiting to witness, unfortunately not for this one person.

Phuwin's mind still wandering about what had happened earlier. This time he only have few short lines. Meaning he doesn't have to memorize a lots than he did.
The presence of someone standing behind him makes him turn around.

"Aw Pi Pond, why are you standing behind me?" Ask Phuwin, seeing him occupied the chair next to him. "Nothing, just don't want to disturb your seemed busy time"
"Nah I'm not busy" Phuwin smile nervously. Pond noticed the atmosphere. He clears his throat.
"Can I ask you something?" Pond ask patiently. Phuwin nods.
As he was about to voice out, the director calls them.

"Never mind, let's go" He ask Phuwin. Signals with his head. 'maybe next time' thought Pond.
He knows Phuwin still bothered by what had happened earlier. He looks scared. Pond's heart twitched from it.

He follows Phuwin from behind, took the chance to stare at him from behind.
He can't help but to stare at him for the whole of the discussion. Giving the excuses as he's taking the feeling to kiss Phuwin when the director ask him why he's staring at him. But the truth is the opposite of it. He's trying to control his feeling. He's trying to burn out that feeling, which starting to overwhelmed him.

The more they gets close to the 'scene', the more he gets so nervous.
"Phuwin, you should take his right not left hand, puts it on your cheek" instructs Pi Goalf from the distance. Phuwin follow as he was told but instead of right hand, he grab the wrong hand.
"My right hand, not left hand" Pond take Phuwin's hand and puts it on his right hand. "Oh sorry Pi" Phuwin apologizes. He's having a hard time returning Pond's gaze. "It's okay, now ready?" Pond give him a small massage on Phuwin's hand, making the younger turn up and meet his soft gaze.
"Yes" Phuwin smile and takes a deep breath, before he sends the nod to director a signs he's ready.

As the cameraman starts circling around them, Phuwin voice out his lines. He puts Pond's hand on his cheek. A warmth from Pond's hand, somehow assure him, that he doesn't need to be scared. Phuwin slowly close the gape between them. He place him a quick pecks on his lips before he retreat to his place. Trying his best to not be nervous. He makes a quick notes that the first scene is done, before he carry on to gives Pond another peck for the last scene. But instead a peck, without his prepare, Pond pull him for a kiss. A deep kiss. With Pond's hand on his cheek and the other one behind his nape.

Suddenly the world seemed blank, nothing comes into his mind but Pond's lips that keeps deepening the kiss. Makes him trembling. Sending him a weird burning sensation In the middle of his chest.

.

A small whimpers slip out from Phuwin's, breaks Pond from his kiss but keeps a strong hold on Phuwin. His eyes widened after realizing what he just done. As he wait, he scans Phuwin's face, cheeking for any unwanted reaction untill his eyes settled on Phuwin's lip. The swollen lips from the younger, quickly remove his guiltiness. 'as expected' He chuckled seeing Phuwin panting for air.

"Great!" Exclaims the director instead of 'cuts'. The sudden shouts snapped him from his world. Pond turn and bite his lips, seeing the audience's applause. His ear heat up before he excuses himself to the restroom. Cruelly leaving Phuwin with a lots of people. Of course he will gets teased. 

.

As he walk into the restroom, his mind kept rewinding the same scenario. He leaned against the wall. The restroom quietness can't never help him to put his mind at ease.

"Just as I expected of how sweet it tastes" He chuckled and bite his lips. "Seems like I have a new addiction" The vision of how close they were and how much he love when Phuwin rested his hand on his chest played on his only cinema. Pond smile. "So cute"