Chapter 5

Namaari was sitting on a bench, sweaty from all the exercise she did during training. Taking a short break as her friend, Michelle sat down beside her, equally exhausted. “How are you doing?” Michelle asked, panting. “The same as every other day.” Namaari answered as she let out a shaky breath. “Exhausted.”

“You know, I can tell that your head isn’t in the game today,” Michelle pointed out looking at Namaari. “Something is bothering you.”

“What do you mean that my head isn’t in the game?” asked Namaari, confused. “Well, you seem to be missing a lot of shots today, so, either you are not feeling all that well, or you have something on your mind,” Michelle explained. “Or is it your dick?”

“Shh! Not that loud,” Namaari tried shushing her friend . “Oops, sorry, I keep on forgetting,” Michelle apologized.. “So… your dick?”

“It’s alright, and no, gosh! Why do you have to assume every slip up I have is because of my junk?” asked Namaari, scoffing. “Well, it seems a bit distracting to have that hard stuff poking about in your panties,” Michelle said, smirking. “Oh well, nothing a good shagging won’t fix.” Michelle chuckled as she nudged Namaari’s hips playfully. “Plus, I’m kinda in the mood today, later at my house?” Michelle asked suggestively, winking. Namaari just smiled faintly. “Really? Is that all you think of?”

“What, it is not everyday that I can do it with someone I’m sure that wouldn’t hurt me, plus, it feels good,” Michelle smirked. “I don’t know whether to be grateful that I told you girls about this or not now,” Namaari groaned, smiling. “Seems like you girls are hardly satisfied.”
“Can’t blame us, rather have a girl do us in than a boy who doesn't care about how rough he goes, as weird as a girl with a dick is,” Michelle chuckled. “So, my place?”

“Maybe,” Namaari shrugged. “Not really feeling it today.”
“Why? Cause of Raya?” asked Michelle smirking again now. “What? No!” Namaari denied. “Goodness sake, I just met her, what are you thinking?” Namaari groaned. “Well, I was thinking that you will be like… ‘Hey, Raya, I have a dick, wanna fuck?’” Michelle imitated Namaari’s voice before breaking into laughter. “But seriously,” Michelle said after calming down. “I see how she looks at you, how she feels safe around you.”

“Michelle… it is just the first day of a new year, I barely met this girl for one day, and now you are telling me that she might already have something for me?” asked Namaari. “Okay, now that you put it like that, it does kinda sound crazy, but hey, this is high school, what else would you expect?” Michelle asked, chuckling. “Feelings come and go, friends come and go…”

“Wow, you just had to make this weird,” Namaari scoffed. “Well, I’m not wrong, right? Raya really does seem to have a thing for you. The way she sticks to you and all.” Michelle smirked. “I’m pretty sure that any of these days, you will have your dick inside her. Well, I don’t blame you, she does look… nice.”

“Michelle… love and lust are two different things,” Namaari said. “Are you implying that you love her?” Michelle teased, smirking.
“No! Gosh.” Namaari groaned in embarrassment. “Michelle, stop it.”

“Come on Namaari~, I’m messing with you,” Michelle chuckled as Namaari stood up shaking her head, sighing.

“Whatever,” Namaari scoffed as she walked away from Michelle. “Hey, Namaari, sorry, alright? I will let you fuck all my holes, ok? How about that?” Michelle said, running after her.

+++

“How was school?” Tong asked as his niece entered the car. “It was… fine…” Raya mumbled as she slumped on the seat. “See? I told you, there is nothing to worry about,” Tong said, smiling.
“Did you make any new friends?”
“Maybe,” Raya said, unsure. She was still not sure what to make of Namaari. “What do you mean maybe?” asked Tong, curiously.