Chapter 6

Michelle was laying naked on the bed, droplets of white spunk on her stomach, her body sprawled on Namaari’s bed as the brunette sat next to her, also naked with her previously hard cock now limp, dripping a bit. “So, you have a dick! This is so cool!” Michelle said as she sat on Namaari’s bed. “You should tell the others,” the blonde suggested brightly. “Michelle, are you crazy? Do you have any idea how the others might react?” Namaari asked, groaning. It was already bad enough that someone knew, and now she wants to tell the others?  “Uhm… no?” Michelle asked, tilting her head curiously. “Let me spell it out for you. I would be shunned, I would be seen as a weirdo… I mean, how many girls in the school got a dick hanging between their legs?” Namaari asked, scoffing. “None,” Namaari finished before Michelle could answer. “Come on, Nam~, it can’t be that bad, I mean, you are the most popular girl of our class, and like-” Michelle reasoned, sitting up a bit, looking at the other girl.

“Exactly why I shouldn’t tell. If this truth ever leaks out, I will be pinned as a freak and all that!” Namaari pointed out. “I am even lucky that you didn’t freak out and you asked me to… to…”

“Fuck?” Michelle finished, cheekily. "Yes,” Namaari blushed a bit. “Whatever that is. The point is, I would be treated like a freak if everyone knew. You know that.”
“Well~ That is kinda true. But this?” Michelle asked as she held Namaari’s limp cock in her hand. “This is going to be a hard secret to keep you know?”

“Ooh,” Namaari groaned in frustration. “The next thing you are going to say is, ‘Hey Namaari, you should fuck me once in a while so that I remember~’” Namaari said in a mocking imitation of Michelle’s voice.

“Actually that's not a bad idea,” Michelle chuckled. “You can’t be serious,” Namaari groaned as she facepalmed herself. “What? I keep your secret in exchange of a good fucking. Is that bad?” Michelle asked, smiling. “Plus, both of us will get to let out some steam, you know? To burn off some stress?” the blonde asked, smiling. “Kinda like… friends with benefits.”

+++   

That was just about a year ago. Namaari was walking to school, thinking about the whole scene that happened. She could remember it clearly. Feeling that she was getting a bit hard under her skirt, she shook that flashback off, approaching the rather large building. As she entered the school, Namaari saw a group of kids laughing.

Curious, Namaari approached the group, pushing through the boys who were surrounding the commotion. “What the hell is going on? Why are there so many… wait… is that?” Once she reached the front, she saw Raya being pinned down by Danny against the lockers. “Come one Raya~ You know you want this,” Danny chuckled as he moved closer towards the meek girl, who was stammering as her body trembled. “W-Wait, no... “ Raya stuttered, as she tried to move away from the boy, but she was surrounded. She wanted to yell for help but was worried about what Danny would do to her if she did.
Rage filled Namaari’s soul as she saw what was happening to Raya. It wasn’t right. Namaari clenched her fist as she stormed up to them, grabbing the boy’s wrist. “Stop!” Namaari said, grabbing Danny’s wrist, tightly as she squeezed his wrist a bit.

“Oh hey, Namaari. Nothing's wrong here, me and Raya just having a boyfriend girlfriend moment, isn’t that right R- Ow!” Danny yelped as Namaari tightened her grip. “Hey! Can you mind your own business, bitch?” Danny spat at her. Namaari chuckled dryly before glaring at Danny, making Raya wince a little, she has never seen Namaari so fierce before, and to be honest, she didn’t think that would be possible. Surprise could be seen on everyone’s faces as Danny got thrown off of Raya, tripping him while he fell. Danny ended up face planting into the floor, a gasp heard from the group surrounding them.