Chapter One: My life in a few words

Alrighty; lets begin hi my name is Finnian Phoenix Fox but you can call me Finny for short, I’m 14 years old and I live in the world of Quirion, Quirion is a world that is separated by different regions, some being; The Quirion Heights, this is the place where, anyone who is anyone lives. It’s a town structured and built on the highest mountain of Quirion, it was built a long time ago by the wealthy ancestors, They made their settlement up there to avoid the high tides and to keep distance from potential enemies and natural threats, next there is Kymotos Isle which is a fairly big island just a couple of hundred metres south/east from the demolian heights edge, this island is a hot, humid temperate and is home to many different species such as panda’s, lemurs, Bengal tigers, baboons, komodo dragons and a lot more, from what I hear it takes 4 days to get there and it’s a straight deteriorating wooden bridge , no water or food anywhere , so if you go unprepared you could end up possibly dying , well that’s if you walk it , if you take a carriage pulled by a clydesamel and any other large domesticated creature no physical activity needed , its mostly a holiday resort for creatures who need to get away from the stressful life they keep , one of the hotspots of Kymotos Isle is the hot springs , as soon as you sit in that hot spring you feel completely and utterly rejuvenated.
 Dusty and cheap comes to mind when I think of market town bazar, This is a place south/west from Demolian heights and is home to everything and anything you could ever want and need; food, farming products, junk, toys, clothing, pottery and the highest profit item slaves, Slaves are a common thing in the bazar and are a trendy accessory to have. They’re 3 types of slaves, muscle (builders, cargo work, security and miners), Agricultural (farmers, florists and acupuncturist) and domestic slaves (care takers, cooks, cleaners and home sitters) and lastly on the list of regions I know is the demolian slums, this is where I live *sigh*, there’s like pollution everywhere and its gross and its just crummy, the slums are just under the heights, In a little hole nobody cares about, were home to black market dealers, Wanted criminals, thieves, and shotty salesman, I always find myself sitting on the roof wondering what the heights wondering the same question over and over again. Do they know were alive?

 “One day Finny” Holding my fist up in the air. “What time is it? “I lower my arm to check my watch,

“What am I doing? I don’t even own a damn watch”

Well whatever time it is I'm late. I can’t have the guys keep old Snaps distracted for too long. I get up and wipe the dead leaves off the back of my pants legs and began to quietly tiptoe down the spiralling decrepit wooden staircase. After I reach the bottom of the staircase I saw the main bedroom door slightly open and could hear Snaps intimidating echoing snore, I quietly sneak pass the door to poke my head in the main hall. Looking around I see my only friends completing their chores, I sneak around pass the group of kids and walk next to one of my friends Lock who was cleaning windows, I start moving my hand in a circular motion to give the impersonation of cleaning.

“Finny I know your not cleaning the windows”

“Can’t hear you lock cleaning,” I say chuckling.

“Finny don’t laugh too loud you will wake up snaps, I'm not missing out on dinner cause you’re an idiot”

“I love you too man” I say sarcastically

“Well someone has to keep you in order”

“No one can tame me”

“This is why you have never been adopted… or sold “

“Ahh but Lock my time has yet to come, soon I shall be adopted, hopefully not sold and be living the high life in a fancy pants mansion with salmon painted walls… and with servants lots and lots servants… OH AND A DRAGON.”