Cast + Sneak Peak

The One Who is Stubborn and Curious

Taylor Alyssa Severide

"Seems to me that you got no clue who you just messed with. You see it isn't just my father you have to worry about but rather an entire firehouse. All I have to do is send one text and your entire world will go up in flames because my father will not hesitate to make your life a living hell."

---

The One Who Punches First and Ask Questions Later

Kelly Benjamin Severide

"That is my daughter, my little girl who I was supposed to watch grow up and instill ideas of punching boys who are mean. Her safety and happiness are my priority, so who is willing to help me interrogate the boys who aren't worthy of her attention"

--

The Two Who Are Partners in Crime

Taylor and Kelly

"No one should be surprised on how close the two of them are, she practically is the miniature female version of him with a little more energy "

---

Sneak Peak to What's Coming Soon

There was something wrong, I didn't understand what it was but that aching intuitive feeling just grew worse as the day went on. Continually I would look out the window of the classroom hoping to catch sight of practically anything that would give me a hint but nothing appeared; much to my dismay.

Glancing towards my phone at the corner of my desk; I noticed that of one of the school group chats was going crazy. Stealthily unlocking my phone to see what was going on, I realized rather quickly that I wasn't the only one who had a bad feeling. A lot of people were asking questions trying to figure out what was going on but no one had answers, just bad feelings. One thing about teenagers was most times we can sense when something bad was going to happen, just never knowing what until it's to late.

Biting my lip anxiously, I started to debate whether to text my dad that something felt off. I didn't like to bother him when he was on shift if it wasn't urgent or want him to worry for a situation that could be nothing. Only this time felt different and I didn't want him to be kept in the dark. A thought crossed my mind at messaging Chief Boden to give him a head up just in case but that was still a weird idea. Releasing a soft sigh in annoyance at my inability to make a decision or figure out what was going on, I eventually just decided to message him on the way to my next class.

Semi paying attention to what the teacher was saying, I kept an eye on the group chat to keep up on the details people were figuring out or some ideas of what could be going on. Teenagers can becomes so first class FBI Agents when we need to be and this seemed like a good time to put it to use. From time to time students around the room would catch each other's eyes as if to see if people were feeling the dread and anxiousness starting to swirl in the air.

As the bell went off to go to the next class, I quickly left the room seeing other students texting away on their phones or a few stealthily calling someone, which was most likely their parents or guardians on the other side of the communication.

Just before I could text my dad; the lights went off which led to total darkness.