Chapter 5- Pregnant?

He was amazing. Absolutly amazing. i loved him so much. i never wanted to be without him.

i went to sleep feeling amazing.

A week went by, I was so happy with Louis.

Then, One morning, i woke up and i felt so sick. all i wanted to do was throw up. I texted Louis and asked him to come and take care of me. he was over instantly. He saw me and started rubbing my back While i puked. I looked up at him, and smiled. he smiled back, but then a weird look came across his face. He looked at me and said "Do you think this has anything to do with......"

"No, I dont think so" i said, interupting.

"Well, have you missed your.....you know..." he said

"Now that i think of it, i actually have." i said, freaking out

SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. No, This cant be happening. I cant be pregnant. i just cant.

"Calm down, please. we can figure this out. " he said

I cant even take care of a goldfish. how can i take care of a baby myself?

"You wont be by yourself. you have me. you will always have me. i promise" he said lovingly

I smiled weakly. My mom won't freak out that much. She was a teen mom too. thats why i have Jeff. My dad left my mom when i was little. good thing im 19 instead of 16 like she was.

'We can do this' he said

"I love you. So much." i said.

"I Love you too" he said

Louis' P.O.V.

I got a girl pregnant. i cant belive i did that. it was so stupid. Damn! why am i such an idiot?

But i love her, and we can be together forever.

My mom did not take it that well. she yelled at me for a while, but then she cooled down.

Arden's mom didnt completely freak out, but she was mad.

i think i might be able to do this. i might be able to be a father.