Chapter 8- WOAH YOU'RE HUGE!

Today, we are going to go pick up Anna, Julie, Cassandra, Kira, an the boys from the airport. I am so exited. I was shaking from the excitement so Lou wouldn't let me drive. He's smart. We went to meet them at the gate. The first thing Anna said when she saw me was "WOAH YOU'RE HUGE"

Thanks Anna.

Julie swatted her. "Anna! You don't say that!"

"I think you look great" Julie said.

I smiled and tried to help them with their bags but they shook their heads.

"No heavy lifting, mommy" Anna said jokingly I smiled and went to go meet Lou and the boys. I hugged all of them

We walked out to the car and went home.

We went home, gave them a tour and showed them their rooms. When they were all settled I sat down with Lou on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair.

Louis' P. O. V.

I was sitting on the couch with her stroking her hair. I was whispering in her ear that it was going to be ok and that we could do this. She started crying.

Arden's P. O. V.

I couldn't do this. Even though Lou kept telling me that I could. A few years ago, If someone said I could be a mom, I would have laughed. Me? A mom? I don't think so. But Louis. He loves me so much. I can't let him down. He loves these babies as much as he loves me. We will be happy. I jus know it.

Niall's P.O.V

We jus arrived at Lou's place with his girlfriend. I still can't believe he knocked her up. I really like her. I think she's perfect for Lou. I also really like her friend. I think her name is Anna. She is the most beautiful person ever. Her hair is in perfect chocolate colored ringlets. Her eyes are beautiful. I think I might be in love with her.

Anna's P.O.V.

I really can't believe Arden. Pregnant? With triplets? She can't even take care of a goldfish. But she has Louis to help her. He is going to be a great dad. And Arden will be a great mom with Lou by her side. I think Louis' friend Niall is phenomenal. He is gorgeous, funny, and his accent Is to die for. I think this might be love at first sight.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a short one. But as I told u in the last chapter. They are all going to be kinda short. Oh and Thank you so much Anna for introducing me to wattpad and thanks for letting me use your name in the story. Good luck with Niall! Low you all <3