Chapter 13 - Spain!

My mom thought it was about time that i had a break from the long nights of watching the kids. So she arranged for all of us to go on a trip to Spain. We would take the Boys' private jet. it was going to be so much fun. i couldnt wait. We started packing immediatly. I decided to invite Cass to go with us, even though she said i would "regret this". she was probably just joking.

Next Day

Everybody was packed and ready to go, so we headed off to The Boys' private jet. A little while later, we arrived in Spain. Niall was the only one who could sort of speak spanish, so we were going to have a very intersting time in Spain.

We got to our Hotel an hour later, and checked in. I had organized the rooms perfectly. All the couples were staying together. We went to our rooms and got dressed for dinner. We went to a great spanish place and had a nice dinner. Then we went to bed.

Next day

I woke up with Louis' arm around me. God, this was perfect. Lou was perfect. Spain was perfect. I loved my life. We got up to go wake the others. We went out and got breakfast a a small cafe and ate, walking around the streets of Madrid.

After, we want to a small market where they were selling clothes and jewelry. Lou got me a dress. He is so sweet.