yandere roadman x superstraight part 1

Rhys pov:

I couldn't believe how slow the day had been going so far, I just wanted to leave already. Being stuck in the same room as my crush, nick, I was blushing like crazy. I would casually glance over at him whenever he would answer a question and his joyful smile always brought a childish giggle from me. I wanted to tell him how I felt so badly! But, me being a roadman, I couldn't ruin my reputation like that. Roadmen didn't have 'crushes' and I wasn't going to let that cute bastard ruin everything!

The next hour passes and feel myself getting angry at that blond bitch that sits in front of him, Lucy. She was turning around and talking to him. He must have thought she was funny because he kept laughing with her. I COULDNT STAND IT ANYMORE! I had a plan...

Nicks pov:

Yes I thought rhys was hot but, I had told everyone that I was super straight and I couldn't let them win! He wasn't talking to me and hadn't been for around a few weeks now, man I missed him. Just him in general but mostly his beautiful brown eyes. I could gaze into them forever and never get bored of there beauty. His soft brown hair too! Like a fluffy blanket, notty and unkept but nonetheless it was still amazing to touch, to rest my hand upon it as we make out on the tables..... and I'm day dreaming again!

Man I would die just to fuck him. Feel his shmeaty shlong inside of my jiggly butt. NO! STOP! HE DOESNT LIKE ME LIKE THAT... right?

BOOM!

What was that? It was coming from the boys toilets... Rhys went in there...
OH NO! WHAT IF ROADMAN RHYS IS HURT?! WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT HIM?!

I rushed as fast as I could towards the toilets, I ran so fast that I nearly slipped over the blood on my way in.

Wait...

Blood?!...

!COMMENT IF YOU WANT ANOTHER PART!

BTW this is just for fun so let me know if you want another part... 🥵🙄🤚🏻