🥺 Roadman x superstraight 🥺

Rhys pov:

I was going to do it! Finally! I could no longer hide my feelings for my uwu super straight brunette. This lunch, as he sits in the classroom, I shall ask him to be my boyfriend! I hope he says yes, no, I BEG that he says yes. The embarrassment I'll feel if he rejects me will be unbearable!

°•°•time skip•°•°

The bell rang loudly through the hollowed corridors, they soon filled with busy chattering teenagers who were eagerly pushing and shoving to get to the cafeteria.
Nick always sat in the corner next to the window, a perfect view of the flowers and playground that was littered with happy faces and children running and playing wildly.

I waited around where he usually sat and scouted out the cafeteria for him. He was hard to spot amongst the hundreds of students. But that's when I saw him.... only.... he was with another boy....

What was he doing?! Why was he laughing and talking with him?! I needed to know! I stomped my way through the crowded room until I got to him. I stared at him with doe eyes and then glared daggers into this other.... person.

"Hi I'm rhys! And you are?" I said with a clearly fake smile plastered onto my face, still glaring at him though.

"Uhm I'm Vincent, you can call me vinnie if you'd like I guess." He seemed confused and awkward. The air was filled with confusion from the both of them and I could feel the stares of other students who seemed to enjoy the drama. I ignored both. Still fake smiling and tapping my foot vigorously with hatred and anger.

"Well nice to meet you vinnie! I hope you don't mind if I just steal nick away for a quick chit chat. It'll only take a few seconds, you can have him back after mkay?" I didn't even wait for a response and grabbed his forearm, dragging him away from vinnie. We made it to the quiet, secluded spot of which he usually sat. Hidden away from the razor stares of drama thirsty teens.

"I have something to tell you nick. Please don't bring it up again if you say no, okay?"

He only nodded his head wearily in response. Now he had doe eyes and you could see how awkward he was feeling by the way he was standing, constantly shifting his feet around.

"Well.... I LIKE YOU NICK! I HAVE FOR A WHILE NOW AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAYBE, SORTA, KINDA WANNA GO ON A DATE WITH ME SOMETIME? OR MAYBE EVEN BE MY BOYFRIEND?! OR MAYBE BOTH?! I DONT KNOW, PLEASE DONT MAKE IT AWKWARD, THANK YOU!"

I breathed heavily, eyes glued to the floor that seemed a whole lot more interesting now.

"Yes. To both I mean." He just looked normal, a stoic expression shown on his face like usual. But I noticed a slight pink creep onto his cheeks.

"Wait.... REALLY?!" My eyes widened and I could feel my blood rush upto my face, he noticed how red I had become and let slight giggle leave his lips.

"Yes rhys, I said yes." He laughed again and then looked behind me. His face became EXTREMELY flushed of any colour, almost as if he had seen a ghost you could say. I just my head slowly, stood behind me was vinnie. Eyes filled with shiny tears that trickled down his cheeks. He had seen all of it. He ran and nick tried to chase after him.

"VINNIE WAIT! IM SORRY!" He shouted after him. He just continued to run out of the room until he was no longer in my vision.

Take that vinnie.... he's mine.... and I'm not letting you even TRY to take him away from me.

WORD COUNT POEPLE: 633

THANKS FOR READING! IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS THEN LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE! THANKS BYEEEEE! <3