Chapter 1

May 24th,2022
Buckingham Palace
Prince Henry and Alex's Room
7 am

Alex wakes up in bed next to his fiance' who is breathing steadily he takes this opportunity to just watch him breathe watching intently as his sculpted chest rises and falls then he places a soft kiss on his lips. Henry stirs and looks up at Alex,"Morning baby how did you sleep?" He yawns and stretches feeling his back crack. Alex giggles and says,"Alright and you Your Royal Highness?" Henry cackles,"We really starting this shit so early in the morning?" Alex leans in closer and says in between kisses,"Yes.....We.....Are.... Your......Royal.....Highness." The last two words he whispers in his ear and licks the outside shell.

Henry shudders and says,"Horny fucker!" as the blood rushes straight to his cock he moans as Alex gets the signal and starts to get to work on his massive cock. He starts to bob up and down and Henry throws his head back moaning silently as he says huskily and hotly,"F....fuck baby god that feels good! Mmmmmmm yeah keep going im not going to last much longer!" He twists his hands through Alex's brown curls as he thrusts up into his lovers hot mouth. He releases into his mouth with a moan and then Alex says,"Yum what a great way to wake up!" He takes some that splattered on his chin and puts it in the prince's mouth who then sucks on his fiance's finger like a lolipop.

Soon the pair are interrupted by maids and servants who open the bedroom door and they both yell,"OUT GET OUT!!!!" Then one of the maids scurries out of the room with a hand covering her eyes. Alex calls out to the red headed irish woman Joan,"Oops sorry Joan!" The pair laugh as the couple get up and change. Today was a big day Trooping the Color so Henry had to get into his uniform for the parade. (Henry told Alex he was apart of the Royal Marines when he was 18 so he gets to wear his uniform).

Henry says,"Baby?" Alex looks up and says,"Yeah babe?" Henry then continues with a bright smile,"Instead of having Harold with my uniform would you like to help?" Alex nods enthusiastically at his fiance as Henry directs him to the "Special" closet that holds his uniform.
Alex pulls everything out along with his sword and cover. Henry strips down to nothing and he is naked as the day he was born and Alex can't stop looking at his sexy man!

The prince pulls on a new pair of fresh clean boxers and says,"Alright after I get a tank top on and my black socks we can start okay?" Alex nods and quickly presses his soft lips to Henry's and he helps him change. After about 45 minutes (and mutiple kisses later) The Prince of Wales is ready. He turns on the TV to watch the millions of people who gathered to watch the days events.

"......Today is not only to celebrate the 90th birthday of Queen Mary and her Diamond Jubilee it was also to celebrate the upcoming Royal Wedding in a few short weeks!" Said a smiling newscaster. Henry had cleared it with his mother Queen Catherine to have Alex wear a uniform as a surprise because when Alex was growing up he always wanted to be a soldier so today he gets his wish to be an honorary member of the Royal Marines.

Henry says,"I have a surprise for you close your eyes baby!" Alex does and Henry goes into his closet and pulls out a taliored uniform with everything including a Diamond Jubilee badge that he is going to wear for this and all state visits the pair make that include making visits in uniform. Henry unzips the garment bag and lays it out.

"Alright!" he says,"Open your eyes!" He does and says,"Henry Oh my God are you for real?!" Alex practically squealed  and then Henry says,"Now I'm gonna help you dress!" Alex does the same thing as Henry did 45 minutes ago and Alex looks dashing in his uniform. Henry says,"During the parade I will Administer the oath to you and make you a Royal Marine!" He smiles as the two kiss deeply and then a knock at the door interrupt the two as a guard says,"Your Royal Highness?" He bows to him and continues,"The carriage is ready it will depart at exactly 8:30 am to start the procession to the parade ground." "Very good Quinn" Henry says.

He looks at Alex as the doors open and both men put their covers, gloves and swords on and Henry crooks his arm for Alex to slip his own through. The pair are greeted by guards who snap up a smart salute and Henry returns it and then he helps Alex into the carriage as they wait for the procession to begin.

At 8:30 Big Ben sounds and the carriages are pulled along by horses to the familiar tune of "God Save The Queen" before that a fanfare plays and as soon as it plays Henry grabs hold of Alex's hand as he salutes to the song.
The procession takes about 20 minutes and the pair are greeted by both Queens Mary on the left and Catherine on the right along with two smaller thrones for both of the men to sit side by side from each other.

After the color goes past Catherine stands and says,"Alexander Gabriel Claremont-Diaz please step forward and face your fiancee please." Alex stands and bows to the queen and faces Henry. Henry is given a bible and he says, "Alexander Gabriel Clermont-Diaz? Do you swear that you will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Catherine, her heirs and successors, according to law? And take your oath as a Royal Marine?"
Alex grins and says,"I Do" the pair then return salutes and then share a passionate kiss as the crowd of thousands of spectators applaud the couple.

That evening Henry told his personal staff that he wanted to go out alone with Alex so the pair showered and changed to greet the wonderful night air of London it was getting warmer so the pair had decided on eating dinner in the most expensive restaurant. He wanted to spoil the future Prince of England and Alex loves it.

The pair stop for ice cream on the way back home and they start talking about honeymoon plans (Alex wants to go to Bora Bora while Henry wants to visit Paris again like they did two years ago!) After a short makeout session Henry opens the passenger door for Alex and the young man slips inside. That night Henry is on his tablet as Alex cuddles up beside him and then he falls asleep after an eventful day the prince looks down at him and kisses his forehead as he says,"Goodnight Baby sweet dreams!" Then he shuts off the light and his tablet as he cuddles up against Alex and falls asleep after him.

A/N: Hey guys I literally got this book Saturday and I finished reading it today I hope you like my "sequel" to Red, White and Royal Blue keep in mind this is a fanfiction and im going to possibly add mpreg to this so yeah I hope you all have a wonderful day and there will be more to come later this week and on memorial day weekend YAY I DON'T WORK MONDAY!!!!!!! So yeah lots of love

-JacobLawson94695