Chapter 4

Alex POV
A month later is The Commonwealth Tour and both Henry and I are expected to be in full uniform but due to Alex's morning sickness he's allowed to walk very short distances because the doctor wants me to stay off my feet as much as I can. Henry offers to take place of myself which I greatly appreciate. Henry is very charming in New Zealand just like he always is but that is just his normal self even when the two met. I am watching coverage of his speech opening the first LGBTQ shelter and it goes off without a hitch. There is a quick knock and the door opens to reveal Shann who nods and says,"Your Majesty?" I smile and let the man in and he briskly walks over to me and he gives me report on the diisplaced LGBTQ youths and the numbers are inconceivable and it honestly makes me want to sob. I soon hear my phone ring and it is Henry he sounds tired on the other line,"Hi darling I will be back at the hotel soon so we can both change for the state banquet okay?" I smile and say,"You got it do you have an ETA?" Henry says,"About 10 I love you!" Then we both hang up and I get up. With the press of the buzzer the maids come in with my tux and Garter sash tonight we do not have to wear uniforms until tomorrow mornings inspection of the guard. As I am getting dressed a knock is sounded and the Equerry says with a nod,"His Majesty the King Sir!" I thank the young man and my husband enters as I am tying my bowtie and wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck,"Fuck look at you! I just flashed back to the night of that State Banquet that you dry humped me!" I blush hard and bite my lip thinking about it.

Soon after Henry dresses and very quick blowjobs are exchanged we go out to the car so we can go to Prime Minister Christopher Luxon's home.When we arrive we are greeted by both him and his wife who greet us with formalites and then are escorted by them inside. The crier says,"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PLEASE BE UPSTANDING FOR THEIR MAJESTIES THE KINGS!" Everyone stands as the four of us enter as a fanfare is played and we are led to our seats and before we sit The National Anthem is played and we sit to eat. The Prime Minister stands and raises his glass,"Your Majesty? Your Majesty? It is our distinct honor to welcome you to New Zealand and we hpe you have a wonderful time here on your commonwealth tour and I believe congratulations are in order on the announcement of King Alex's pregnancy so on behalf of myself and my wife Many Many happy years of peace and prosperity for your Reign! God Save the King!" Everyone toasts and shout,"God Save the King!" Henry stands,"Mr. Luxon I would like to extend my thanks to you and your family who has invited me and my husband into your home and would like to raise a toast to you and your wife. To peace and Happiness!" Then after dinner we are given a tour of the hme and the entertainment that evening is a traditional New Zealand Haka which is a war dance and it is really cool.

The rest of the Evening and morning goes on without a hitch and soon we are taken to the airport to fly to back to London to go home. It has been a long tour and now I am happy to go back home with my husband. I put a hand on my belly and Henry notices me and smiles at me as I stare out the window of the car facing the Royal plane and I feel my husband squeeze my hand as we get out and walk up inside the plane but not without a final smile and wave. The flight back home takes 9 hours so we can catch up on sleep with I love. Soon as I realize we are touching down on the airstrip and then I am lightly awoken by Henry who kisses me and says,"Hey Sweetheart welcome home!" I slowly open my eyes and I see him standing above me and we quickly get changed. Soon the two of us are led out and into the car to head back to Buckingham Palace and then  we are greeted by the footman who welcome us home and then the Standard was raised signaling that we are in residence.

That evening we have a small prive intimate dinner together and I love being back home and soon we will be welcoming our prince or princess in about 7 months. The way he looks at me still gives me butterflies and I still fall in love with him all over again. The two of us kiss then we cuddle on the couch catching up on shows that we missed and yeah today was a good day.

A/N: Hey guys Yeah its been a while I have been busy with family and all that jazz so I promise you all that I will keep regular updates stay cool all you cool cats and kittens! 😎 😎