Chapter 2

Smut Warning this is going to be a longer chapter so enjoy!

Alex couldn't sleep he was nervous about tomorrow morning it was going to be a very busy day but most importantly June 2nd,2022 is his wedding day. He kept glancing over at Henry and he shook him awake,"Babe? H?!" The prince stirs awake,"Alex? Sweetheart whats wrong?" Alex says,"I can't sleep I'm too nervous for tomorrow!" Henry wraps his arm around Alex and kisses the crown of his forehead and rubs his shoulder with the pad of his thumb.

He says,"Yeah I'm a bit nervous too but just think in a few hours your going to be royalty not a lot of American's become royals so your like the 3rd so that's a lot to look up to!" Alex chuckles as Henry snuggles into the bare chest of Alex then his stomach rumbles and he says,"Do you think we could get a snack baby?" Henry laughs and says,"We sure can what would you like?" The 24 year old thinks and says,"Chicken tenders?" And Henry finishes for his husband to be,"With barbecue sauce?" Alex kisses Henry passionately and he gets up naked and puts one of the robes on and goes out into the parlor.

A minute later Henry emerges from the bedroom and sits in the opposite chair from Alex and grasps his warm hands and then he feels a weight on his left hand he turns his hand over and sees the golden signet ring that he gave him two years ago and he smiles to himself and he says,"I remember when I gave this to you we were in the Victoria and Albert museum!"

Just then a maid comes in with the snack and a gravy boat full of barbecue sauce and two small plates. Henry thanks her and she curtseys and walks out of the room. Alex and him dig in and then he asks,"What time is it?" Henry looks at his watch and says,"Its past five darling so technically we have a lot of time to get ready so you uh wanna go take a shower with me?"

Alex blushes and nods as Henry stands and offers his hand for him to take and he goes into the bedroom to get some joggers and shirts for the pair he says,"Baby?" Alex hums as he continues,"Will you call the staff and tell them to get some breakfast ready?" Alex nods as he picks up the phone to call the staff and tells the staff to surprise them for there breakfast.

(Smut)

After he places the call Alex walks into the bathroom to see Henry in all his bare naked glory which makes Alex sneak up behind him and slaps his ass making the sound reverberate around the empty room. The out is loud and makes The Prince of Wales scream and then Alex is hunched over laughing clucthing his stomach turning red.

Alex strips naked and then Henry pulls his husband to be into the shower and hungrily kisses him up against the shower wall with the hot spray cascading down both there bodies as they both fight for dominance, tongues dancing and exploring each others mouths. Henry moans into his lovers mouth. The 26 year old just marvels on how hot he looks but soon he will be the next Prince of England.

Henry turns the water off and picks up Alex kissing and bumping into expensive items and breaking a couple vases that was bought by Queen Victoria and Prince Albert then he throws him on the bed and continues to kiss him he smiles as he reaches into the bedside table to pull out a condom and lube. Alex says,"Babe? Are you sure we have time?" Henry cackles and kisses him slowly as he says,"Yep!"

Henry pours some lube on two of his fingers to stretch Alex out. The younger male lets out breathy moans as Henry scissors him open carefully. Alex says,"I'm ready!" Henry removes his large fingers and he rolls the condom on and says,"You absolutely sure?" Alex moans,"Definitely for fuck's sake!" Henry chuckles and slowly enters in the tight heat of Alex and both men moan loudly.

After both feel comfortable Alex gives Henry his go ahead to start moving and the prince starts to go slowly. Alex says,"Henry I swear to fuck if you don't go faster I will call off this wedding!" Henry obliged with brutality thrusting in and out lovingly and quickly as he picks up Alex and starts slamming him down on his 10.5 inch cock and Alex starts scratching Henry's back. He screams as he nears his climax,"BABY I'M GONNA......"