Sports Festival: Part 2: Bring It

"DEKU! THE HELL WAS THAT ATTACK? WHEN THE HELL DID YOU GET SO STRONG?" Bakugo roars, landing next to me and shaking me by my shoulders. 

"I-I-IF Y-Y-YO-O-U W-W-W-OULD L-LET G-GO OF M]-ME, I-I, C-COULD T-TELL Y-YOU A-ASSHOLE!" I shout through his shaking, and he eventually stops, as I look at him. 

"First off, no more shaking, second, I was able to do that because my quirk got more powerful as I got older. Because....duh, that just makes sense. Third.....I managed to sneak out a lot and practice, working on control. I can't even tell you how many times I rammed into a wall of some abandoned building or alleyway. But honestly......I probably shouldn't have done that attack." I mutter, showing off my arms, which are only increasing in pain. 

"Holy shit, the drawback is that bad?" Bakugo mutters, and I shrug as I see Kirishima, and who I think is Kaminari, Sero, and Mina, based on Mic's announcements, come jogging over. 

"Well, only my really powerful attacks. I've built enough resistance. Besides, my body runs hot." I reply, and Mina cuts in

"I mean, you are hot, but I assume you don't mean it like that!" Mina snickers, and I give her a deadpan look

"I don't, but thanks for the compliment. What I meant is that my body temperature is higher than the average person. My average body temperature is 102 degrees Fahrenheit." I say, and Sero raises an eyebrow

"What is that in Celsius? My math isn't the best...." He mutters, and I sigh. 

"It's like...39 Celsius, I think?" I reply, and he raises an eyebrow

"That's....jeez, dude, that's crazy. Have you, like, ever gotten sick?" He asks, and I shrug

"A few times, but I recovered really quickly. I also don't get cold. Like ever." I say, and before I can do anything, a voice begins to roar with laughter behind me. 

"So, the god-like transfer student is hurt by his own quirk? How pathetic!" It's the same blond asshole from before. He's laughing at me as a few others from 1-B stare at my arms. 

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, BITCH?" Bakugo roars, trying to move towards him, but I grab his collar, holding him back like a rabid dog. 

"I never claimed to be godlike. Because I'm not. I don't want to be a God, anyway." I reply, barely controlling my tone. 

"HAHAHAHAHA! NO AMBITION, SO WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?" The blond shouts, and I glare at him

"That's me for to know. Also, maybe don't waste your breath. Because if you do....you might just suffocate. Fire makes it hard to breath, after all." I reply, my tone dropping to a near whisper as I let my hanging arm let off a bit of fire. 

"Is that a threat?" The boy asks, as I spot a very-pissed looking  orange-haired girl stalking toward him. 

".......I don't make threats. I make promises." I reply, walking right up to the boy as I let go of Bakugo, staring him down. I'm a bit taller, with a much bigger build. I could probably snap his neck with a single hand. 

"Oh, does Mr. Transfer student feel the need to show off his power, by beating up a defenseless fellow student?" The boy asks, his voice going off louder at the end, as everyone looks at us. I ignore their looks. 

"No one is ever truly defenseless. And I do mean no one. Even a blond bitch boy with an ego bigger than Endeavor's. Especially if you are in the hero course. So tell me, what is your quirk? Because you just seem like a little bitch posturing for nothing but clout." I say, and he smirks, then taps my head, and lets off a burst of fire from his hand.