;2;

It was more than a normal day, the sky shined the brightest of all centuries.

In the Palace of the red clay. Paced the Queen, drenched in robes and silks of all pure gold, bangles reaching her shoulders and thighs that contrasted with her black diamond, gemanite skin.

Her teeth, the colour of pearls smiled in her wary face as she told everyone to stay in their homes until the day or month has past.

"You all shall stay in you're homes, Come out, you will be fined and returned to your home as soon as possible. No question!"

She set forth, and walked away in a hurry.

Confusion filled everyone's faces.

It was the most brightest and hottest day of the centuries.

They have ever had.

No one was going to listen this time, loose a good day like this one?

Twelve aclock in the morning she told everyone, shining with sweating in the houses, they listened.

Now, it's six in the evening.

Boredom.

TV, technology, baking, reading, talking, it got repetitive.

Outside was a craving.

They had to have it.

Temptation led some.

Sneaking out, in places the guards couldn't see in spots of the fields.

The ones who obeyed got bored or slept.

Others worried why the Queen who loved them, would do this.

Hope, her complexion like melted golden dark bronze, black like ink coils filled her skull, gold and,             alomond cloths and silks covered her body.

Linin wrapped around her feet like ballet shoes like everyone's else's.

Noah, skin like charcoal of the black samuari:Yasuke.

It sparkled like black diomand.

Linin wrapped around his feet and ankles, gold and green cloths and silk covered his body as well.

A straight mullet, grow at his nape, the colour of ink and red clay.

It curled when touched by the sun.

They both were and the people are truly a gift from God.

The beauty was indescribable.

The worry on there faces weren't tho.

Pacing back and forward.

No gadget or technology distracted them.

But distract from what?