Chapter 1: My First Day At UA

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌

Today was the first day of Maddie at her new school, UA. She had been waiting for this ever since about 3 weeks ago, when she first got accepted into it. Looking in the mirror, Maddison's long silky sun colored hair flowed next to her, while she shook her head in disappointment. 'Gosh, why did I have to be so ugly😭😭😭😩😩😩😱😱😱' She thought as her baby blue eyes examined her body more and more. Despite not liking the way she looked, since she was ugly, at least she would be different and quirky. So, throwing on her backpack, she rushed downstairs to where her mom was cooking a big breakfast for her, and her dad. She was an only child after all. But, silly Maddie with her crazy crackheaded self, wasn't paying attention to where she was stepping, since she was daydreaming about all the boys she would meet, and tripped over her untied shoelace down the stairs busting her face on the floor. I'm talkin deadass tumbled, summer salted and cartwheeled down to the bottom.

"Hi mommy🥺🥺🥺😁😁😁😁😆😆!" She yelled as she got up and hugged her, putting down her bag, sitting on the chair and crossing her legs. "Uh, hey baby." She responded, pouring her a glass of orange juice. "How you feeling about your first day of school, pumpkin?" She heard her dad say as he lowered his newspaper from in front of his eyes, looking at her. "Oh daddy, I know I'm gonna love it🥰🥰🥰🥰😋😋😋!" She said with a smile on her face. She took out her phone and saw that she had wasted time upstairs making sure that her skirt was a little bit too high on her thighs, that she had about 3 minutes until she needed to go to school. "Oh no!" She said, dramatically grabbing a piece of toast and putting it in her mouth, picking up her backpack and rushing out of the kitchen to the front door. "But what about your breakfast?" Her mom said. "I'll be fine mom!" She yelled back. "I made a whole breakfast for this brat-" She heard her mom say right before she threw the door open and slammed it shut, running down the driveway with the toast in her mouth. But sadly, she tripped again on (fuckin) nothing, falling face first and eating straight concrete. "Oh my gash, I'm such a crackhead I can't believe I did that🤪😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😛😛😛!" She laughed and got up, brushing herself off and continuing down the sidewalk. A few minutes of anime girl with big tatas running to the bus stop, she made it, right when the bus was about to pull off. Lucky. She climbed on board and walked down the isle, but then...

"A-A-AHHH😩😩😩😩😩😩😟😟😟😟🥺🥺🥺🥺" She screamed as she fell down in the dirty isle. Lying on her stomach, she heard all the kids from besides her gasps loudly. A large amount of blush arose onto her face as she soon realized that her skirt had lifted up, exposing her brand new red Victoria Secret thong that she got yesterday that she was excited to wear because she's different from all the girls. Looking up, she saw one kid bend down with his hand in front of her, a look of concern on his face. "Um, are you ok-" "T-T-T-THIS I-I-IS SO H-H-UMI-ILIA-ATING😩🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭" Maddie screamed as tears streamed down her face, she blushed more, and by now she knew that her whole face was red. "Can somebody tell that girl who's lying in the isle to get up, cause ima get sued if I move." The bus driver said. She quickly got up and rushed into a seat, covering her red face while she cried even more to herself. "Why why w-why why why...😓😓😓😓😱😱😱😱😨😨🥺🥺🥺" She whispered to herself as she felt the bus begin to move.

At the school

The bus stopped in front of a big building that had trees, bushes, and a dirt trail leading up to the entrance. Maddie excitingly shoved herself in front of everyone and rushed off of the bus cuz yk, she the main character in everything. Looking up to the large building, she saw that there were lots of kids walking and talking everywhere, just minding their own business. She smiled, knowing that she was gonna cry every chance she got because she was sensitive and would be a great girlfriend, not like the other girls. Somehow, she was already inside the building because yeah. So, she walked down the hallway, swinging her arms by her sides and bouncing in her walk because no other girl was. Looking left and right, not paying attention to anything in front of her, she bumped into someone. "Oop-" Maddison said falling on her butt, putting her hand on her head and closing her eyes. "Owwwcchhiiiieeee🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"

"AHH, WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING EXTRA" A loud raspy voice yelled from in front of her. Opening her eyes and looking up, she saw a blonde boy and a black haired girl. The boys hands by his sides while they popped out explosions, and he had blonde spikey hair and was very tall, his pants sagged down his waist while his red angry eyes looked into her blue calming perfect orbs. The girl had box braids in a half up half down style, she had a big t-shirt and sweatpants on (or whatever you wanna wear) with her hands in her pockets standing like a BOY. Maddie also noticed that the girl and boy had matching necklaces on that were both explosions, what the? "I-I-I'm so sorry 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 p-p-pwe-ease fogwive me I s-smwall and fwagle🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺" "OI, SHUT UP, WHY THE HELL DO YOU TALK LIKE THAT??" He screamed, back to her.

Maddie felt her whole body tense up as his tall figure stood over her tiny one. Tears began streaming down her face once again, as she felt her face get hot in embarrassment. "P-P-PLEASE D-DONT YELL A-AT ME I-IM S-SENSITIVE AND N-NOT L-L-LIKE OTHER G-GIRLS🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😩😩" She said as her high pitched voice cracked in fear. Her bottom lip puffed out as she sobbed more, getting up from the floor and looking the boy in the eyes. "M-m-my n-n-ame is M-M-M-M-Maddison and I-I'm not an e-e-extra." She said to him in the most intimidating voice she could do, which wasn't that scary. "Bro shut the fuck up with your dry hair havin ass, how often do you wash it?" The girl asked. "E-e-every day.. b-because I d-don't w-wanna be d-dirty like t-the o-other g-girls, I-I'm d-different, c-can't y-you s-see b-blo-onde b-boy😩😩😩🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭????" She said back. "Yeah, I know why it look like that now." Maddie saw the ugly girl  laugh at the cute blondes comment, making her more embarrassed and red. The both of them didn't seem to care as he and the girl leaned onto a locker. The boy putting his hands in his pockets, facing away from Maddie while both of them still chuckled. She cried even more as the boy wasn't giving her enough attention as she wanted, and that he was giving it all to the random girl. "Y-YOU-ULL S-SEE, I-I A-ALWAYS G-GET M-M-MY W-WAY😭😭😭😞😞😫😫😫🥺🥺🥺🥺" She said since she couldn't take the bullying any longer. She ran down the hallway while her face turned red from embarrassment again, once more in that anime girl style.
________________________________

Hey there bestie