Chapter 3: Petit white bitch

"H-H-H-HE'S MI-I-I-I-NEEEEE🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😫😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭😭" Maddie screamed out for the whole class to hear, lots of emotion built up in her. She cried and her face turned red as she knew that she needed to get rid of this Y/n person. She saw that everyone stared at her with weirded out faces as tears streamed off her face onto her uniform. Maddie was now more red than a tomato and looked like she was gonna explode of rage, more so red from embarrassment than anger. Now, she wasn't gonna let anyone push her around any longer. "B-B-B-B-B-BAKA😫😫😫🥺🥺🥺😡😡😡😡😩" She yelled back to Y/n loud enough for people down the hallway to hear. The ugly girl just stood with her mouth wide open and her eyes opened even wider. "I..I don't know how to respond to that. I've never been called a baka before so🧍🏽‍♀️." Maddie heard the class kinda laugh at the girls comment, making her more mad. "She call me baka..." "BAKA" some people began joking in the background. Ugh, could they be any more immature!!!!! "w-well... WELL IT S-S-SERVES YOU RIGHT F-FOR TRYING TO STEAL M-MY MAN😩😩😩😭😭😭😤😤" she said sticking up for herself like the baddie she was🥰😜. "Uh, I'm not your man ugly." Bakugou said interrupting the feud between the two girls. Maddie looked into bakugous red eyes with her light ocean blue orbs as her mouth formed into a cute smile, showing her perfect white teeth. "O-oh Bakugou, S-S-S-STAWP EHHEEHHEE😩😩😜😜🥰🥰🥰😭😭"

"Bro somebody get this Mayo monkey." Y/n said making the beautiful blonde boy looked to her and smile. Maddie stuck her bottom lip out with sadness as everyone in the class busted out laughing, basically on the floor rolling. Especially the boy with black hair and the other with yellow hair, who were laughing so hard that they were crying. Maddie couldn't take this any longer, so she did the last thing that came to mind. She knew that they weren't gonna bully her once they heard her sing with her angelic beautiful gorgeous voice. "T-T-THIS IS M-M-MY FIGHT SONG- "

"WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH" the boys interrupted the blonde girls singing with their loud laughs as Maddie looked like she had enough. "S-S-S-S-T-T-T-O-O-O-O-P-P-P!! 😭😭😭😢😢😫😫" Her voice squealed with rage and anger as more warm tears waterfalled out of her beautiful blue irises. She caught the attention of the whole class as they all turned their heads to face her frail small tiny cute body. "I-I-I-If y-y-y-you wo-o-ont give h-h-h-him t-t-to me than w-w-w-we c-c-c-can f-f-f-f-fight!😭😭😩😩😩😭😭😭😭" Maddie made eye contact with the girl, being sure to stand her ground and not give up the man that she loved. "Listen saltine," y/n began before getting interrupted briefly. "SALTINEEEEE" both the boys from before screamed out laughing again. "If you wanna fight we can fight but just so you know I don't wanna date that loser." She said stuffing her hands in her pockets and gesturing her head towards the boy. Oh no, she agreed to fight!!! Maddie didn't know the first thing about fights, she was a GIRL after all! What was she gonna do!!

"F-f-f-f-fine, a-a-a-a-after s-school t-t-t-today, w-w-w-w-we f-f-f-fight, a-a-and just s-so y-y-you know, I-I-it I-isn't nice to c-cal p-people n-n-names b-based of t-their r-r-r-race😫😫😫🥺🥺🥺😥😥😢😢" she looked down to the floor and waited for the tough ugly girl to respond back. "Ok, see you after school hidden valley ranch." Then, she just walked over to her desk, which was right next to Maddies crush, leaving the petit girl to stand in front of the class alone for all to see. "AHHHAAHAHAHAHWUWHFUEB" the boys began laughing more as the ugly girl smiled at her own joke. She was really starting to make Maddie mad!!!
_____________________

Pretty short part but the next one will be longer
Probably 🧍🏽‍♀️