Chapter 4: small saltine

Maddie was fuming with steam basically coming out of her ears. This (Y/n) girl came out of no where and wanted to take her man, not if she could stop her!!! Suddenly, a loud voice came from behind where Maddison stood. "Sit down." The voice sounded a bit raspy and deep, like a man's voice. But who could it be??! Turning her cute head, she saw that it was the teacher, Mr. Aizawa. "All of you." He finished looking back down at the papers that were laid out in front of him. The mean (Y/n) girl sighed as she slumped her ugly self to where she sat. WHICH WAS RIGHT NEXT TO MADDIES MAN🥺🥺🥺!!! This was not going to sit right with her AT ALL!

So, as all the students began talking with one another again, Maddie thought it would be great if she asked to change seats with that ugly rat before it was too late. Walking up to the teachers desk, her head down while her long silky hair covered her amazing face. "Do you...need somethi-" "C-C-C-C-CHANGE M-M-MY SEAT P-P-P-PLEASE!! 🥺🥺😥😰" her question echoed through the whole room, causing it to go quiet. This made her even more nervous!!! "Uh....where'd you wanna sit-" "I W-W-WANNA SIT WHERE (Y-Y-Y-Y/n) IS🥺🥺🥺"

"🤨" Was the face Mr. Aizawa made to Maddie, what was he confused about???!! All she wanted was to make Bakugou confess his love to her!!!! "P-p-p-please s-sir... I-I'll do a-a-a-" a loud sigh cut Maddie off making her gasp cutely and hold her hands to her chest. She was startled after all! "Go.." "R-R-R-" "If it makes you shut up go sit down there. (Y/n)?" He then called out to the weirdo, and told her to move to the seat right in front of Bakubabe!!! This was amazing!! This school thing could really turn around for Maddie if she could just keep her enemy away from her boyfriend. Happily, the wonderful silky hair waved off Maddisons shoulder and flew with the wind as she sat down at her new desk. "Ok so y'all know where that wind came from or am I going crazy?" The black haired boy asked to the yellow haired boy. "Nah...that's was weird dude."

Time skip to end of class

The bell ring loudly, forcing Maddie to scrunch up her nose and flex her eyebrows down. Like Addison Rae!!! (Maddie's idol) But, now she knew what she was gonna do. What she was destined to do. Flirt with her man obvi!! So she turned to her left and fixated her eyesight onto the strong figure of the Bakugou Katsuki. His arm muscles flexed through the rolled up sleeves that was his white uniform button up. Wowzers, he really is a hunk!!! But, she failed to realize one thing...who he was talking to. That ugly (Y/n) and all his other friends. Gosh, she needs to get a life!! "U-u-u-u-um, B-B-B-B-B-" as Maddie tried stuttering out her question, she had already gotten the blondes attention.

He couldn't resist her, it was obvious!!

A/n: Guys it's so cute, he loves her!!! 😍😍

The way his angry eyes pierced into her magical blue orbs made her heart melt. "What the hell do you want, extra?" He asked coldly. His voice even raspier and hotter than before!! "I-I-I-I-I w-was Just w-w-w-w-wondering...." She paused for a moment as she looked down at her knees. Blush began onto her soft face, she looked as if she was gonna cry!! "W-w-w-would y-y-you m-maybe wanna g-g-go out to the l-local c-c-coffee s-shop??! A-a-after s-school that i-is!!" Her voice got higher pitched, nervousness over took her whole body, making her shake in her seat. Then, she did the 👉🏻👈🏻 and waited for his response, he was gonna say yes, she just knew!!

"Why the fuck..would I EVER go on a date with you?" W-what?? I-is he saying no! Why?! Maddie felt her cheeks heat up more with her eyes beginning to water and spill onto her face. "o-oh....i-its o-o-o-o-ok...i'll m-meet you there a-anyways. I-in case you change y-your mind!!" Then, like that, she grabbed her bag and stood up in her seat. The chair creating a loud squeaking sound echoing throughout the loud class. This made everyone quiet down, turning over to the petit lady as she bolted out of the classroom door.