𝑆𝑖𝑔𝑛 𝑢𝑝!

He's in my class?! Wait but why are we the same age?!H-he seems like a third year because of his height! Maybe I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but honestly why do I have to be in class with him? What if he spreads rumors about me like how I almost ran into him... with my car! You stayed calm though he didn't look like the person to talk to many people. You were hoping he wouldn't notice, but as soon as you made eye contact, he glared at you almost making you want to just leave this earth.

Lord have mercy on my poor soul... Im scared.

When class was over went to go sign up to be the manager for the volleyball team. You wanted to be manager of the girls volleyball team but sadly they already had one.

You were hoping to be a manager on the girls rather than the boys... You were kinda sad but decided to try the boys volleyball team. You looked around and saw a bald male and a short male with a blonde piece in the front of his face. You went up to them nervously.

" Oh uh h-hi " you mumbled.

" Hey there! I'm Tanaka Ryunosuke! Watcha nee-" Before the bald one could finish his sentence the short one spoke.

" Hey! I'm Nishinoya Yu! You can call me Noya for short!" You realized that they both were very energetic. " So? Whatcha need?" Tanaka said. " Uhm if you don't have one already can I uh become your team manager?"

They both gasped.

" Yes you may pretty lady!" "O-oh t-thanks" you laughed awkwardly. "Soo let me get your name and what year you're in!" Said the short one. " My name is l/n f/n and I'm a second year!" "Another second year eh?!" There must be many second years then.

" Glad for you to be on our team miss y/n!" Tanaka said with a bright smile. You giggled at his comment.

" Oh and can we get your number?" " Uh why?" You knew you were gonna see them everyday from now on but you didn't want to give it to them so quickly.

"We're asking you because we might make a party tonight for only the Karasuno boys volleyball team! Please, y/n?"

"Ok " you gave them your number. You were about to leave until.

Someone bumped into you " move " he declared. It was him... AGAIN!

He shoved you.

" Thanks" he mumbled. "Ok, Tanaka you know my name and year so fill it in." " Ah I forgot your name what was it?" You realized they were teasing him. "Ugh, fuck y'all, Tsukishima Kei. Bye."

He stomped off.

Ah, so that's his name couldn't find out his name in class. Never thought he would be playing volleyball, his height seems more for basketball. You said in your head. After that you waved back at Noya and Tanaka and went home

———————————————————————————

Sorry this chapter is so short! I'm gonna try to post one more chapter today! LOL AND SORRY FOR CALLING TANAKA " BALD"