"𝐼 𝑙𝑜- 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

WARNING: SPICY

He slowly took off your shirt, licking his lips slowly. He made eye contact with you, he looked at you up and down admiring your body. "I don't remember you looking this good," he smirked "shut up." You rolled your eyes. "Just saying," he said in between the hickeys he gave you on your neck. Muffled moans escaped your lips, as he sucked and bit on your bare skin.

He took of your bra, and started to massage one of your breasts, his other hand cupped your cheek as you guys proceeded to make out again. You moaned by the pleasure this man could give you. He pulled away and started to play with your nipples. "Tsuki stop teasing me~" you managed to moan out, "nope." He said, you felt him smirk against your skin. His hands trailed up and down your waist, leading to your panties.

"May-" you cut him off, "y-yes yes you can daddy~" Tsuki smirked, you were practically soaking, a wet substance trailed down you leg. "Hmm let's try something different shall we?" You nodded, "thanks princess." He took of his glasses and put them on you, "if these glasses fall off we stop, kay?" "Mmhm."

Once you agreed he brought his face between your legs and ate you out. His tongue glided on your clit, his hands held your thighs down. You wanted to clench your legs but his force held your thighs down. Loud moans exited your mouth, Tsuki would smirk every now and then. He sucked and licked your clit, your hands were in his blonde hair tugging and pulling slightly.

He pulled his face away and stuck a finger inside of you. "Ahh~" you moaned, he gave you no warning when he was going to enter his other finger. He started to thrust his finger in and out of you, eventually he entered his middle finger. Both fingers thrusted in and out of you. Tsuki put his head back between your thighs and sucked on your clit while he also used his fingers to give you more pleasure.

Moans filled the room over and over, as he gave you pleasure. You arched your back and dug your nails into Tsuki's back. He took his fingers out to see if his glasses has came off, "awe good job princess, they're still on. Now I can do more fun," he smirked. He un buckled his belt. He took of his pants and boxers. He slammed himself into you with no warning,
"K-KEI~" you moaned on the top of your lunges. "Yes princess?" He grinned, he thrusted slowly making you want him to go faster. "S-Stop teasing me, go....faster~" you managed to moan out

"Hmm what's my present?" He came closer to you, "strawberry shortcake~" you said in a singing tone. "Fine," his thrust went faster, and faster. You could hear skin clapping against each other. "F-Fuck~ faster please~" he made eye contact with you and grinned. He thrusted in and out of you faster. He went faster and harder every thrust. Grunts and moans filled the room now.

Tears started coming out from the pleasure. You arched your back and moaned. Tsuki held your waist to slam you into him. It probably would leave bruises, but you didn't care. Then, the glasses eventually fell off. He smirked but kept going, "I.....I thought you were going to....s-stop~" you moaned out, "nah we don't need to listen to the glasses."

There was a feeling inside of you, it felt like a knot. "Fuck I'm about to cum~" you yelled, "cum on my dick princess." He said in a deeper voice. That word 'princess' made you release. "Ahh~" the knot was gone, "I'm about to cum too"  he whispered, he did a couple more thrusts and pulled out, leaving a white sticky substance on you. "Sorry princess, I keep forgetting to buy condoms" he kissed your forehead. "It's fine as long as your pull out games good," you smirked, he rolled his eyes. He cleaned you up with a towel, and jumped next to you. "I-I.....love you.." he whispered, your eyes widened. "Y-You what?!" You were surprised by what he had said. "I lo- love you." He blushed.

"I love you too Kei!" You smiled brightly and hugged him. He hugged you back and kissed you. "Now can we go get my strawberry shortcake?" He smiled, "of course!" He got up, "wait I-I can't walk!" "Want me to put you in a stroller?" He smirked, "can we just cuddle, I'll buy you one tomorrow!" "Fine," he said blandly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AH ONE MORE CHAPTER THEN THIS IS DONE?! TY FOR THE PPL WHO CAME THIS FAR! <33