Foreword

Foreword

Hello, this is just a quick note from the author!  You can just continue on to the next chapter if you'd rather not read this.  If you're interested in knowing a little extra, general information then please read this.

I absolutely love and encourage constructive criticism!  Please inform me of any grammar/spelling mistakes or any information that doesn't make sense/relate to previously given information.  If you find that any of my characters are too "Mary Sue" (perfect) then let me know and I'll try to change them.  If there's something you believe I can improve on (trust me, there's lots) then let me know!

There will be pirates in this story, and I will have their typical 'way of speaking' (If we can call it that) noticeable in the actual writing.  I'll still make it readable of course.

PG-13: This story is PG-13 because of language, violence, suggestive themes, and alcoholic or other substance abuse references.

This story is located in a fictional world.  I may upload a simple image so you get a general idea of landmass.

This is my creation, and if I happen to use anything from other stories as inspiration, I will let you know.  Obviously, there are similarities to all fictional/fantasy/pirate stories, but then again, is there any fictional work that is completely original?

Please read on and comment/vote/fan!  It means so much to me!