09

~Timeskip~

Its been two weeks since your professor asked you to be his fuck buddy and you have been avoiding him ever since, you  already wanted to say yes but you were embarrassed to say so, and you had a million thoughts going through your mind.

Everytime you saw him or he saw you, you would run away as fast as you could.

~present time~

One day you were walking through the halls to get to your third period class, and you sit down at your seat and take notes, it was halfways through the class when a boy walked in to the room, he walked up to the teacher and handed him a note, " ah (Y/N), you have a detention after school today" the teacher called out.

Everyone looked at you and you slumped back into your chair embarrassed, soon the bell rang and you went to lunch, you met up with your friends and went to eat some food,  it was your last period class, you walked in and sat at your assigned seat, you all waited for your teacher to enter the class, about five minutes somebody did, you weren't paying attention to what was happening.

"Sorry guys i just had to get stuff from my office" a familiar voice said, it was too familiar, you looked up and of course it was MD, you didn't notice how long you were staring at him, he looked up at you and smirked, you quickly looked away flushed, all class you avoided looking at him, and answering questions, you just wanted to run out of there and run home.

Soon the class ended and everyone packed their things and went home, you sighed as you were the last one to pack up, as you started walking out of the class and headed to detention, somebody pulled you back into the class, it was your professor, and he looked angry as hell, he slammed you up against the wall shutting the door with his foot, he gripped on your wrists tightly making sure you couldn't escape him "why were you avoiding me?." He said angrily, you looked up at him and tried to hide the fact that you were blushing

"I wasn't avoiding you-" you nervously laughed, hoping he would let you go, but he never did, you pushed his leg in between yours, "I'm still waiting for your answer you know, and im getting very impatient." He growled, you didn't say anything, and before you could he leaned down and started kissing you, both of you moving in unison, he stuck his tounge inside moving around, he could feel you trembling, he smirked, and he pulled away seeing you a blushing mess, you were breathing heavily with tears in your eyes, he lifted you up and placed you on the desk, he put his hands on your waist feelung around moving up to your breasts, he moved his hands up your shirt, his hands were cold and big, making you shiver.

He leaned back in and kissed you again, it was more passionate and sweet, he pulled away for a moment and said " i still need an answer from you" and he went back to kissing, you wrapped your arms around him kissing  him back, he was still moving his hands up your shirt, playing with your breasts and moving back down to your waist.

After about ten minutes you both stopped, "so whats your answer?" MD said to you, his hands still wrapped around your waist, "yes i would love to" you said smiling, a little blush tone formed on his face and he smiled and kissed you ine more time, "and that concludes your detention" he said patting your head, you grabbed you bag and he offered to take you home, you got into his car and he started driving to your house, "also i would like our first session to be tomorrow" he said turning out of the street, you looked down and said "yeah thats fine", soon he pulled up to your house and yiu grabbed out of the car and waved him goodbye, he waitiled till you got inside before driving off.

You got inside and you almost fainted, your mind was running wild, you gathered your things and went to your bedroom where you just flopped on to your bed, and you went on your phone for the rest of the night.