24 🍒?

In the morning you woke up feeling dehydrated, so you got up and went to the kitchen to get some water, then you went up to your room to check on your friends, they were both cuddling, so once again you grabbed you phone and took a picture, so you could tease them about it later, you then grabbed some clothes and went to go shower.

Afterwards when you went back into your room you saw Alyssa sitting up and rubbing their eyes, "goodmorning sleeping beauty" you said, "ugh shut up" they groaned, you left the room and came back with some water and medicine for the headache,"here you go" you said handing them both items, "when your done, take a shower, you'll feel better" you said walking back downstairs. you went back in to the kitchen and scouted the cupboards to find something to make for breakfast, you could only find a pancake mixture you had bought not too long ago. All you needed to do to the mixture was either add water or milk to the fill line and shake it until the powder was mixed in, so thats what you did. After a while Alyssa joined you from upstairs, "so how do you feel after showering?" You ask as they sit down on a bar stool on the other side of the Island.

(The counter thingy that you see in the middle of a kitchen)

"Actually i feel a little better" they say running a hand through their wet hair, "well im making pancakes if your hungry" you say flipping the fiirst two pancakes that were in the pan "yeah ill take four pancakes and a smoothie" they say rubbing their eyes, "who do you think i am, a chef, make your own smoothie" you say grabbing some plates out of the cupboard, Alyssa groans again and comes around to your side of the kitchen island, they walk over to your freezer and looks for some frozen berries, when they find the bag they plop it on the counter, "where is your blender" they ask, "its in the cupboard next to the sink" you say pointing at it, they grab the blender and put it next to an outet and plug it in, you hand her the blending cup for all the berries, "do you have bananas?" They ask looking around, you hand them the milk and say "no i don't, i must've ran out". Aly then makes the smoothies while your making pancakes.

"Hey guys" you turn around to see bella rubbing her eyes "well, look who decided to get up finally, how many pancakes do you want?" Alyssa asks sliding over some water and medicine, "ill have three please" they say grabbing the water, "alright three more coming up" you say pouring some mixture into the pan. You and Aly had already eaten  your guy's pancakes so you were just waiting for Bella to wake up, "wait you guys have smoothies?, i want smoothies, why do i get water" she complains "Don't worry Bell we didn't forget about you, it was just for the medicine" you say, she nods as Aly gives her a glass of the smoothie.

After Bella was finished eating you guys went to the living room to clean up, you got some trash bags and started putting all the garbage in there, some drinks and snacks weren't even opened so you all decided to split the snacks between you all.

After cleaning everyone was tired and your friends were all ready to go home, "hey y/n when are you getting your car, im sick of getting my parents to pick me up and take me everywhere" Alyssa asks, "well i thought i was going to be able to get it in a few weeks, but that was months ago, and yeah it turns out they put up the price by six grand" you say drinking some water "what the- you said it was like 25 thousand!" Bella raises her voice, "yeah me too but i checked the price a few days after i told you and its now 31 thousand" you say, "they will probably keep putting the price up, so i will have to get more money before they do" you say grabbing your phone.

You went onto the sight where the car you wanted was on and showed them the price "uhh y/n..." Alyssa says, "what is it" you look over to them "it says its 36 grand now" they say turing your phone around to you, "What the hell!?" You scream, "theres no way!" You say shocked, now you're probably gonna have to look for another job as well, you let out a big sigh and run your hands through your hair, "well it looks like im gonna have to get another job, or two more jobs if i want that car" you say sipping some more of your water.

It was 3pm and your friends had left to go home, and you were taking a nap on the couch, then you were awoken by the sound of a knock at your door, you go to the door and open it, "hello?"  "Oh its you, come in" you said, MD stepped in the house and walked to the couch, "congratulations on finishing the school year" he said plopping himself down, "yeah thanks, anyway what do i owe to this lovely suprise visit" you say sitting next to him, you then kissed his cheek.

"Well, i want to ask you something" he said, MD then grabbed you and placed you on his lap, you were now face to face with him, you cheeks became flushed as he pecked you on the lips, you then place both your hands on his shoulders, "so what is it?" You asked tilting your head slightly. "Well since you are on break, why don't you and i go on a little vacation together" he said moving his hands from your back down to your waist and pulling you closer to him, then all of a sudden MD started kissing your neck, "u-um i don't know, w-where will we go?" You stuttered, he paused for a moment, "don't worry i have everything covered for it, all you need to do is to say yes or no" he then goes back to indulging him self into your neck, "w-well i can't think if you keep doing that" you say gripping his shirt, "doing what my love?" He said inbetween kisses, "k-kissing my neck, its distracting" you say trying to push him away, but he clings to you like a koala in a tree, "but i can't help it, we haven't made out or had sex in weeks, im getting pent up" he sighs, you flush red.

"So about that vacation?" He repeats, you think about it, you haven't actually spent a whole week with him before and the last couple of weeks were stressful so it could be a nice break, "sure why not, it would be nice" you say, MD smiles and pulls you into a kiss, and soon that kiss turns into a full on makeout sesh, MD's hands roaming all over your body occasionally stopping at your ass to give it a squeeze, while you are moving your hips over his crotch, earning his low groans, that just turns you on even more. After about 20 minutes you guys stopped as  MD got a call.

"do you have to go?" You ask, "im sorry darling this meeting is important, i promise ill make it up to you tomorrow okay?" He says as he pulls you into one last deep kiss before going back to his car, you close the front door, "is he really going to a meeting with a hard on?" You say to yourself, "it must suck to have a penis sometimes" you laugh, you then go up to your room to change your underwear, but you were extremely turned on from earlier.

You thought about it, and yes you did, you lay down in your bed on top of the covers, you then slowly take off your panties and threw them on the ground, you spread your legs, then slowly moved two of your fingers up and down your pussy, quietly whimpering,  grazing over your clit a few times before sliding your fingers inside, even though you were the only one in the house you tried to keep yourself quiet by bitting down on your shirt, you then take you fingers out and focus on your clit, rubbing it in circles, up and down, all the while imagining MD was pounding you, getting butterflies everytime you thought about his dick thrusting inside you, while he lets out those groans, god they made you lose controll, soon your could feel the tightness of your orgasm build up in the pit of your stomach, you then started rubbing your clit faster and faster until eventually you released, you then felt something drip out of you, and you being curious you grabbed two fingers and scooped it up accidentally grazing your clit, you wince at the sensitivity you then look at your fingers and a small dollop of white liquid was on it, you then turned red, "what the hell am i doing!" You yell, you got off your bed and went to the bathroom you turned the shower on and when it warmed up you got in, you tried to not wet your hair, and it mostly worked.

When you finished you changed into some shorts and a shirt, you then went to a cupboard that wa next to your bed room, and you grabbed another duvet cover, you went back to your room and seen the wet patch, and you got embarrassed again, but you quickly got over it as you changed the covers, afterwards you went downstairs and went to see if there was food, and you took some chips that you had from earlier, you went back to the living room and put on a movie to occupi yourself, you then put on several different movies before falling asleep on the couch.