12

You sat down on the couch next to your mother, she sat down next to you and grabbed both of your hands, "(Y/n)...I want you to come and move back home" she said looking at you in the eyes, this was a shock to you, you had no idea what to say "but what about school, you know I can't move back" you say moving your hands out of your mothers grip, "hunny I know, but we miss you and you never visit, and we already have a plan for you to go to med school" she says caressing your cheek, you stood up with your back towards her, "you know I don't want to go to med school, I want to become a stripper"
(If you want to be a doctor im sorry lol)

....

Jk

"I want to become [insert career of choice]" you said clenching your fists, your mother always wanted you to be perfect and become a doctor or nurse, she promised that she would forget about it and let you live your own life, "I thought we were past this..." you said walking out of the room, "wait (Y/n)!" You heard your mum call but you ignored her.

You went up to your room and sat down on your bed "I guess she didn't change at all" you said to yourself quietly, you sigh and get up, you walk into your closet and changed into a grey sweater and some shorts, you went out of your room and decided to go out for a walk, it was cold but you didn't really mind, you walked past shops as they were closing for the night, you went to the park and sat on a nearby bench looking at the stars and the moon, "the sky looks pretty tonight" you say to yourself, you stay for a few more minutes before getting up and walking home, you wanted to look at the stars a little more, but it was getting cold and late.

you enter your house, taking off your shoes and your jacket and placing them to the side, your mother was waiting for you to come home, " (Y/N)..." she says standing up off the couch, you could tell that she wanted to say something so you walked over to her, "yes?" you said crossing your arms, your mum started fidgeting with her hands, " it was never my intention to upset you, your family just wants you home, you can study to become a really good doctor-" she started to speak but you cut her off " No, I'm not coming with you, I don't want to be a stupid doctor, and you can't decide what job I should take" you said in a firm voice "but we just want what's best for you" your mum said putting her hand on your shoulder, but you moved it off, "and how would you know what's best for me?" you said raising your voice a little bit, "I'm your mother of course I know what's best for you!' your mother said, "no you don't... I want you gone by tomorrow after school" you said looking down, there was a moment of silence before your mother placed her hand on your cheek and said " c'mon you don't want that..." she turned your head to face her, and tears were starting to form.

"I want you out!" you yelled at her and removed her hands from you, you went to your room and slammed the door, you went beside the bed and sat down on the floor, with your back against your bed sobbing, meanwhile your mum was also crying on the couch, after a while you decide to get into bed and rest, but you couldn't stop crying.

In the morning your eyes were sore from crying, and you barely slept, you went into the kitchen to make your lunch, you went passed the living room where you mother was sleeping, you went up to check on her and she too had red puffy eyes, you tucked a piece of hair behind her hair that was in her face and went to the kitchen, 'maybe I shouldn't of yelled at her' you thought, but it was her fault in the first place, you pushed all those negative thoughts behind you and went on with your day, you got to school later then usual, and your first class was with Professor MD, you sighed as you put your phone away and made your way to class, you slowly opened the door and the room went silent all eyes are on you now, you close the door behind you "Why are you late?" you heard someone say from behind, you turned around to see MD standing behind his desk glaring at you, "s-sorry professor it won't happen again" you said starting to walk past, only then could he see your red swollen eyes 'was she crying before?' he thought to himself "its fine just don't let it happen again, also I would like to speak with you after class" you nodded and went to sit down.

after the lesson you went up to your Teachers desk, he got up and towered over you, you though he just wanted to make out or something "professor, I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood" you said to him rubbing your eyes, then all of a sudden he pulled you into a hug, "why where you crying?" he said softly, you didn't expect that, but it was nice to see him again, "it was my mother, we got into an argument last night, she wanted me to move home and make me study to become a doctor, but I don't want to leave and go back" you said hugging him tighter, MD just patted your head and listened to you explain everything to him, you started crying at some point, and he lifted you up and placed you on his desk, he wiped your tears away and gave you soft kisses on you cheeks, your forehead, your lips, and your neck, he did his best to comfort you till you stopped crying.

"c'mon ill take you home" he said helping you off the desk, "but what about your next class, or what if someone sees us" you say looking at him as he picked up your bag, "its fine, second period just started five minutes ago, and if any teachers see us ill say I'm taking to to the infirmary or something" MD said as he kissed your forehead and started walking out of the class, you followed him to his car and got in the passenger side, the car ride was silent all the way to his house, he told you to wait in the car for a moment, and he went around and opened your door, you got out and thanked him and started walking up to his apartment, when you got in there he got you a blanket and some snacks from the cupboard and put on a movie to watch together, the rest of the day was spent cuddling and watching movies, at some point you guys somehow ended up watching memes on YouTube.

Soon it was time to leave and he gladly took you home. When he pulled up to your house, you gathered your things and kissed MD on the cheek and hugged him goodbye and went inside.

you put you bag by the door and went into the living room to watch t.v with your mother, but her stuff wasn't there, that's when you realized she had left, "oh.." you said to yourself quietly you sat down on the couch, when you noticed a yellow sticky note on the t.v, you stood up and grabbed it, it said "my dear (Y/N), I am so sorry for what I did to you last night, I messed up and I'm really sorry, ill try to be better next time you or I, come to visit love you me darling"

A/N: sorry for not posting lol, I'm on break now so I should be posting more :)