【Chapter 31】

❝ 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮! ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Thank you for your purchase, have a nice day!" The old man exclaimed joyfully. The walking customer smiled back at the old man before staring back ahead. The old man looked away from the customer and snicked as he began to count the amount of money that was given to him. 

"What a sucker, thought that a love potion actually exits, what a joke!" The old man laughed as he pulled open the trunk and put inside the money before locking it again and going back to his booth to scout out another potential victim. 

"It has to be here somewhere..." Hearing the distressed sound of a male the old man's ears pirked up as he put on his best business smile. Turning around he saw a group of three males, one short, one of okay height, and one tall, walking aimlessly down the market street. 

"Travelers! May I know what you're looking for? I might just--no--I will have it!" The old man announced to them. The three male's gloomy expressions soon turned hopeful as they quickly walked over to the old salesman. 

"Do you know of anything that can track down someone, no matter where they're are?" The boy with pink hair asked him, dark circles under his eyes. Glancing over at the other two the old salesman smiled even wider. "Why, of course, I do! I'm the only one in these whole lands to have such a thing! Though, just to make sure that you're not pulling my leg like everyone else here, tell me the name of the object that you seek?" The old salesman quietly told them. 

While the other two were hesitant, the taller male instantly jumped in at the opportunity. "This object that we seek is named... Govinda." Ban whispered to him, glancing around to make sure that no one else heard. 

The old salesman instantly paled slightly before waving his hand around fast to cover it up. "I do! I do have Govinda!" The old salesman confirmed as he turned his back away from them and went to look at all the weird stuff that he found. 

"Now, let's see... where did I put you, my dear Govinda?" The old salesman hummed to himself. Looking over his shoulder he quickly looked back down and grabbed a random piece of metal and faced them again and placed it down on the table making a loud 'thud' noise. 

"Here is your Govinda!" The old salesman announced proudly as to make sure that they would not be able to question its originality. The pinked-haired male looked down at the piece of metal with intense eyes before sighing and shaking his head. 

"This... this piece of metal is nothing short but useless. This is not Govinda." Gowther announced as he turned away from the shocked salesman and walked away. "I'll meet you guys over here at the corner, call me when you need me." Gowther told them as he pulled out a black-covered book and sat down on the ground, flipping the pages towards his page.