Friends

"You ready to go?" Morgan asks me as he fixes his long sleeved shirt. I pat down my jean skirt and meet him.

"Yeah let me just grab my bag." I say over my shoulder as I grab my leather purse from the couch. Once done I strap on a pair of heels and meet Morgan at his side. He smiles down at me before locking the door and grabbing my hand. We walk to the elevator and get in, pressing the main floor button.

"What's his address again?" I ask Morgan. He looks down at his phone and nods once.

"I have it, we'll just use my GPS." He mumbles. I answer with a quick 'ok' just as the doors open. We get into my car and speed to the right apartment address. Once we arrive we park and go up to the building, buzzing the 4th button. A little ring signals us to enter and we do. We go up a few flights of stairs before knocking on a tall door.

"Coming!" A loud voice booms. A tall man with black hair slightly pushed forward wearing jeans and a black polo opens the door. I smile cheekily and look up at him happily.

"Who are you and where is SSA Aaron Hotchner." I joke looking over his casual attire.

"Seriously man, where's the suit?" Morgan adds laughing as we enter his new apartment and take off our shoes. I hear Hotch laugh lowly.

"I like it, makes you look hot." I admit twirling Hotch in a circle with my hands.

"Keep it professional Del la Cruz." He teases.

"Oh this is professional." I say winking at him before meeting everyone else.

"Hey!" Prentiss says getting up and giving me a quick hug. I give Rossi a quick hug, along with JJ.

"Where's Reid and Garcia?" I question just when two arms wrap around my own, pinning me in a tight hug. She spins me around before kissing me once on the cheek.

"It's once on the cheek for Hispanics right?" She asks before kissing my other cheek just in case. I laugh and shake my head before pulling Reid into a big hug. Once we let go he chuckles and wipes my cheek for me.

"Penelope's lipstick?" I question already knowing the answer. He nods and shows me his bright pink thumb. I chuckle and shake my head. A small pat on my knee catches my attention as I look down at an adorable blonde boy.

"Hey Jack!" I say picking him up from his underarms before placing him on my hip.

"Wow look how big you're getting." I mention before pretending I can't hold him up. Jack laughs and wrings his arms around me. I tickle under his arms causing him to squeal.

"Stop it aunt Isla!" He giggles. I laugh before dropping my voice.

"How bout you go get some games for us to play." I whisper in his ear. He nods hastily before I smile and place him on the floor. He runs into his room causing me to laugh at how Hotch and his son are polar opposite. I walk into the kitchen to be met with Hotch cooking. I raise my brows and walk closer, smelling the pot.

"Since when can you cook?" I ask surprised at the good smell of chicken.

"There's much you don't know about me." He states with a faint smile. I widen my eyes playfully and tilt my head to the side.

"Mysterious." I say in a low voice. He chuckles before turning around and accidentally tripping on a wooden table. I laugh trying to cover it with my hand. Hotch smiles unable to hide his laugh before pointing a finger at me.

"You mention this to no one." He says and I put my hands up in surrender.

"Can't promise that." I tease before grabbing two plates and speed walk out of the kitchen laughing.