Chapter 1

After filing a complaint with Skylord regarding the puppet that Su Jin made to seduce Ye Hua during his mortal trial, Bai Qian left the Nine heavens to come back to Yan Hua cave and help Zhe Yan watch over Mo Yuan, who they were all waiting to wake up. Ye Hua, just coming back from his mortal trial, had to stay back and settle the matter after Di Jun had taken over the proceedings to ensure a fair trail. He asked Si Ming, whom he met at the Nine Heavens entrance, to retrieve the puppet in the mortal world as well as summon the King of the North Seas, his second Uncle Sang Ji and his son Yuan Zhen, and his third Uncle Lian Song. Not only was Su Jin found guilty of her crime, but justice was also served for the framing of Yuan Zhen whom Su Jin falsely accused of trying to molest her at Xiwu Palace. Her punishment was banishment to the mortal world and permanent revocation of her immortal status.

While waiting for the Nine Heavens executioner to hand out Su Jin's punishment, Ye Hua sneaked in and secretly took back Bai Qian's eyes as retribution for previously faking her fall at Zhu Xian Terrace and accusing Su Su of pushing her and causing her blindness. He then gave them to Zhe Yan to be cleansed of the dark aura before they both agreed to give it back to Bai Qian under the guise of Zhe Yan finding a cure that would need her to be put to sleep for 2 days in order for the "elixir" to take effect.

Finally cured of what she knew as her eye condition thanks to Zhe Yan's medical prowess, life in Qing Qiu resumed to a state of waiting. Waiting for Mo Yuan to wake up and waiting to have the marriage plans of Ye Hua and Bai Qian agreed with the elders of both clans.

Ye Hua and A Li became regular visitors of Qing Qiu, coming over almost every afternoon once meetings with clan elders and studies were completed and Ye Hua cooking dinner for the fox family that he had become attached to. Unbeknownst to the foxes, A Li, whose charm and cute disposition, was actually one of their own, having been birthed by Bai Qian when she endured her mortal trial as Su Su after resealing the Bell of the East Emperor 300 years ago. Bai Zhi and the fox empress now dote on the little Celestial prince as if he was their own grandchild. Bai Zhen can also be seen with A Li on the grounds near the lake doing sword play.

They also took turns watching over Mo Yuan at Yan Hua cave round the clock to ensure that somebody was always with him when he woke up.  Ye Hua had brought the soul gathering lamp to Yan Hua cave to help speed up the piecing of Mo Yuan's soul back together and finally grant his Qian Qian her wish to have her Shifu reinstated back to being the War God and Master of Kunlun.

It was early evening, just after dinner, during Bai Qian and Ye Hua's turn to watch Mo Yuan when Mi Gu rushed inside the cave to inform them that Tian Shu is outside the fox den asking to urgently speak with Crown Prince. Curious, Bai Qian decided to join Ye Hua in meeting with his trusted military aid. Ghost realm soldiers have assembled on the other side of Ruoshi river and the bell is once again activating. Ye Hua and Bai Qian cloud jumped to the bell, but not before asking Mi Gu to inform Zhe Yan to take over watching Mo Yuan and asking Bai Zhen to follow them and help fight the Ghost realm soldiers.