Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Melo🦍
I knocked on loyal window just like the when was younger. She opened the window and smiled.

I miss you. She said letting me in.

I bet you do. I said she kissed me as we walked to her bed.

Loyal! Her dad yelled. She groaned and pulled away I laughed and sat down on her bed.

Don't move. She said.

Where imma go? I asked she kissed me and then walked out with the room. I sighed and grabbed my phone.
——
Baby I have to go. I said as loyal wouldn't let me go. It's now 3am in morning and she won't let me leave we for 3 rounds and she still won't let me go.

I don't want you to go. She whined.

I'll see you Friday mamas. I said kissing her forehead.

Noo. She whined. I laughed and kissed her.

It's okay mamas. I said rubbing her back.

But I don't want you to go leave in morning before everyone wakes up. She said climbing on my waist.

Mamas. I said looking at her.

Why don't you wanna stay papi? She asked whining.

Because I'm not tryna get in trouble. I said. She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

You know I love you mamas. I said rubbing her thigh.

So stay. She said.

Alright I'll stay. I said. She leaned down and kissed me.

I love you. She said laying her head on my chest.

I love you more. I said.
——
I woke up and loyal was walking out the bathroom she had my boxers on and a short bra texting away on her phone.

Who you texting? I asked.

Angie and the girls. She said.

Come here. I said. She climbed on the bed and on my lap.

You ready to be locked down forever? I asked.

Yes are you? She asked.

Of course. I said.

Good because I don't wanna marry nobody else but you. She said and kissed me. I rubbed her ass through the boxers. I laid her on her back in between me legs and pulled the boxers off.

Baby. She laughed. I licked her folds and she gasped and grabbed onto my curls. She moaned quietly and I swirled my tongue then rubbed her clit her eyes rolled back. 

Fuck baby i'm finna cum. She moaned. I kept going until she came.

No. She whined as I was about to go again.

Why not? I asked.

Because I can't hold my moans bae. She said. I laughed and kissed her.
——
Bro where you been? Zo asked as I walked into the house.

At loyal's. I  said.

That's where ya ass been we was calling and looking for you. Zo said.