dating history

NISHMURA RIKI

━ DURATION: April 22, 2021 - present

DURATION: April 22, 2021 - present

ANNIE AND NIKI THINGS:

- playing with each other's hair. niki making weird hairstyles with Annie's hair. she pats niki's hair.

- niki lightly bullies annie. such as teasing her whenever he can. mocking what she says. tripping her but catches her so she will pay attention to him.

- holding hands very often. he will kiss the back of her hand. she will rub his thumb while holding hands. swinging hands back and forth when walking.

- admiring each other even when they do simple things.

BACKSTORY: the two met during I-land despite knowing of each other during the trainee years. while they was both trainee they would hear about each other often and would try to one up another. even in the beginning of I-land they tried even harder to one up another. that was until they had to dance together and sit the war they had to the side for a while.

during their time on I-land they became closer. she found herself going up to him a lot more often. him helping her with choreography that she couldn't get down. praising and showering her with compliments even if he didn't even know it.

they both started having crushes on each other but they was both clueless about it. they started working with each other a lot more. such as teasing Jay or playing pranks on the other members.

it was after debut that they realized that they liked each other. she laid a letter on his bed that admitted that she had a crush on him. they even secretly went on a date at the dorms one night the boys was gone getting food. they had a romantic dinner and cleaned up and turned on a movie before the boys came home acting like nothing ever happened.

they dated for two months before the other members caught on and they admitted to dating. even the ceo was told about the relationship but the two didn't get in trouble they was just told to keep it a secret until the dating ban was up.