the fandom

SOLO FANDOM NAME: Alphas

AGE RAGE: 11-21. despite her music is for any age. her young age brings more of a younger audience.

FANDOM COLORS: black • gray

WHAT THE FANDOM IS LIKE: they always seen fangirling or fanboying over how cute she is. they all nice and caring. the fandom isn't really toxic at all. the fandom is known for being super nice and open to other fandoms. they always throwing compliments at her and hyping her up. many of the fans have sent her flowers, plushies, favorite foods, records, shoes, etc. but don't get on their bad side. if they see someone sexualizing her they will go at them without hesitation. overall a very peaceful fandom.

FANDOMS THAT ALPHAS ARE BEST FRIENDS WITH: MOA's & AROHA's. these two fandoms are known for being very nice just like ALPHAS. MOA's and ALPHAS love the friendship between Annie and Huening Kai which started the fandoms friendship. Annie has showed that she is a AROHA herself and even Astro's Sanha admitted that he has adored Annie since she was in I-Land which started the friendship between the two fandoms. also Astro's Rocky wants to work with Annie one day !

MOA's and ALPHAS are always making memes out of each other. and adore Huening Kai's and Annie's friendship. AROHA and ALPHAS are very nice to one another and is basically married to one another.