Chapter ten: Care

You kiss Tom and he gently holds your arm kissing it all over. He gets a text and he says "oh it's just Nadia, wait! Shit! What do I tell her?" "Gimme the phone" you grab his phone and call her. "Tom where the hell have you been!?!" "He's been at my house, you two are done and he knows that you cheated on him so go get your little ass back to daddy" you hang up and Tom picks you up and kisses you. He sits on the couch with you and he says "how did you know she cheated on me?" "I didn't, do you wanna talk about it?"

"All I know is that Harrison saw her with another guy and they were really close, she also used me for my money and fame" a tear falls down his cheek and you wipe it off kissing him. "You don't need her love, you're way out of her league anyways" he chuckles and you hold him close to you. "I love you darling" "I love you too Tommy" you rest your head on top of his. He gets up and grabs an ice pack. He puts it on your arm. "Tom it's fine really-" "nope, he bruised your arm. Just let me take care of you darling"

You giggle and you say "how about we have another pool party here, I'll invite everyone" "that sounds great!" You call everyone and invite them over. This is your swimsuit

"Tom are you ready?" You put your robe over you suit

"Tom are you ready?" You put your robe over you suit. "Yeah" everyone arrives and you say hi to them all. You hug your dad and he sees your arm. "What the hell happened!?!" "Don't worry about it dad please just enjoy the party" "hunny-" "I'm fine dad, really" Tom mouths 'I'll tell you later'. You got outside with your robe still on and scarlet says "why aren't you showing off your sexy body? Take off the robe!" Lizzie joins in and starts protesting and you finally take off your robe showing your bathing suit. Tom starts staring at you.

You could see his abs through his tight shirt and you walk over to him. "Aren't you coming in the water?" "Yes of course I am darling just talking to your dad" he takes off his shirt and everyone jumps in the water. Tom goes under the water and you can't see him anymore. You feel someone pinch you ass and you turn around to see Toms head poke out from the water. You kiss him and he puts your legs on his shoulders. "Tom! Put me down! Come one put me down!" "Never!" You both start laughing and he drops you splashing everyone with the water. Tom picks you back up and whispers "you know that would be easier to do if you weren't wearing this bathing suit" he winks at you and you run to your room with him. You quickly take off your bathing suit and he takes off his