Chapter eleven: walked in

You quickly take off your clothes and Tom gets on top of you. He starts kissing you and slowly goes down to your area. He starts rubbing your clit and you start moaning. You put your hand near his and he slaps it away. "I know what I'm doing" he sticks his tongue in your area and you start moaning louder. You start grabbing at his wet curls pushing him in deeper. He comes up after a bit and licks his lips before sticking it in you. He goes super rough and fast and you start moaning really loudly. He starts moaning too and the bed is banging against the wall. "T-Tom!"

You grab his back and start digging your nails in it cause him to moan more. You both are a moaning mess and you both are about to climax. All of the sudden you hear the door open. You turn to see Lizzie quickly shut the door after walking in on you two. You couldn't stop but you didn't feel that you could keep going either. You both cum and you quickly fix yourself up putting back on your clothes. You run out and you see everyone laughing with Lizzie. "Speak of the devil, there they are! The two love makers" you turn red and you try to ignore them.

Later that night everyone is inside eating and Sebastian sits down next to you and says "so, Lizzie walked in on you and Tom fucking" "oh god, does everyone know?" "Yep, I mean we heard you guys and then Lizzie was the only one too see" your dad walks over to you and says "y/n, I heard about the thing that you and Tom were doing and-" "oh god dad please just-" "all I want to know is if you used protection" "yeah dad, can this conversation please be over?" "Fine" scarlet runs over and says "so I know Lizzie saw but I still need details. So don't leave anything out" Sebastian turns to you and says "I kinda want to know too but I'll get the details from Tom"

Sebastian walks away and you start telling scarlet what happened. Tom is telling the Chris's Anthony and Sebastian what happened. After a while everyone leaves and Tom gets a call from Nadia. "What do you want?" "Look Tommy I'm sorry, I was just jealous. I've changed, can we please get back together? I love you" "no you don't Nadia. And I don't love you I love y/n so please stop calling cause it's never gonna happen" he hangs up and walks up to you and hugs you from behind while kissing your neck. "I love you darling" "I love you too baby, hey where are you staying?"

"A motel" "what!?! No, there's no way that your staying there anymore" "then where do I stay?" "Here with me, if you're ok with moving in here" "yes! Of course I am! I'll go get my stuff!" He runs to his car and drives to get his stuff. You immediately call Sebastian and tell him everything. "That's great y/n!" "I'll call you back he's here!" You hang up and help Tom bring his stuff and his dog.