The morning after

I cracked an eye open, looking for any source of light, but only to see nothing but pure darkness. I rolled over, searching to find Daniels warmth, which I couldn't find, and it became increasingly obvious that I was very alone. Sitting up and waved my hand around in the darkness until I found the cool metal of a lamp, and switching it on. I groaned swinging my stiff legs off the bed and slipping on my boxers and jeans and sliding my phone out of my pocket. 10:12 am the screen read, I didn't have work or school, but still my roommate would start to worry soon, and I had to go home and shower before lunch with my study group at 12:30. I quickly slid on my shirt and shoes, before leaving the room, there was no sign of Daniel or anyone else, and I had every intention of leaving without seeing him, and it was going successfully, until I got to the front door. My hand was resting on the door knob and I was just about to turn, but a darkly intense voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

I stared at the door knob for a few moments longer, before turning my head to meet his gaze.

"Uh sorry I was going to stay, but I slept in and s-since I couldn't find you... I thought...it'd be better to just... Leave" I stammered out.

"Without even saying goodbye?" He took a step forward, "or thank you?" Another step.

"I-it's just that I don't do this, usually, a-and I didn't know what you wanted with me" I said staring at the carpet next to him.

"And what is it that you don't usually do?" I could feel his stare.

"You know, the... The whole hookup thing... I mean we didn't even use lube, oh god or protection, y-you're clean right?" My voice was trembling as I look up at him.

"Yes, I am clean" his voice was deadly calm.

"O-oh great, um, me too so yeah" i turned to open the door, and I had gotten a glimpse of outside, but he slammed the door closed behind me.

"What are you doing?" He whispered In my ear.

"L-l-leaving" I said, willing my voice to stop it's quivering.

"Oh you beautiful idiot, I'm not even close to being done with you" he said biting my neck. I turned around and shoved him back, my voice was thankfully stable.
"I am not an idiot."

Daniel grinned walking forward again, resting his fingers against my temple.

"I know you aren't, so tell my, why would someone as smart as yourself not realise that I barely covered the things I want to do to you last night?" He eyes never blinked.

"Because I thought we c-covered...everything last night" my
Breathing was becoming shallow.

"I have an entire world to show you" he said before picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel shoved me into the shower, fully clothed and turned on cold water.

"W-what the h-hell?!" I hissed, immediately evening out the temperature.

"You better take your clothes off Trent, it'll be uncomfortable if you shower in them." The way he was looking at me made my dick ignite. I started peeling off my t-shirt, pulling my shoes and jeans off and throwing them out of the shower.

"Boxers." Daniel instructed, I looked up at him a sour expression.

"Y-you first" I said.

Daniel smirked, pulling his grey shirt off, closely followed by his sweatpants. He wasn't wearing boxers. I looked back up at him, he was looking at me with an obnoxiously confident expression. I turned around, so that my back faced him and skinned off my boxers that were ridiculously drenched at that point.

As soon as they were off I chucked them to were the rest of my clothes where.

I was flattened against the wall of the shower, as Daniel pressed his chest against my back.

"That was very naughty of you to try and sneak out you know" I said mouthing at my shoulders.

"I-I know, I'm sorry" I whimpered and he squeeze my ass.

Daniel let a "ah huh," and the heat on my back disappeared. I was about to turn around but before I could,
"Mmm huh ah" I moaned as I felt Daniel start eating me out.

"O-oh g-god, Jesus Christ" I was rely very heavily on the wall to keep me standing.

Daniels hand came smacking down on my ass and he tortured my ass ruthlessly.

"You were bad, you know that right" he said, rubbing his index finger over my entrance.

"Y-yes, please don't stop" I stuttered.

There was a beat of silence before he went back to making a mess out of me.

And he went on like that, not touching my dick, just wrecking my ass, until I was almost cumming raw, and then he'd stop.

When Daniel pulled away entirely I slid down to my knees. Daniel came back and leaned over me, shielding me from the spray off water. He was holding a bottle of clear gel, I looked over and just sitting outside the shower was a condom.

Daniel crawled down my body, and engulfed my burning hot.
"Hmpfff p-please" I muttered.

Slick fingers prodded at my entrance, and pushed in suddenly.

"O-oh god, I can't" I said, trying to form a coherent sentence as Daniel finger fucked me, stretching and preparing me.

"I-I don't want to....ah.... Come with just your fingers."

"What do you want Trent?" Daniel asked, sucking my leaking tip.

"I-ugh....oh god"

"I can't hear you" Daniel teased.

"Please just fuck me!" I cried, reaching out of the shower to hurriedly grab the condom.

Daniel leaned back up, kissing me on the lips and plucking the package from my fingers.

He looked me dead in the eyes as he tore the package with his teeth, sliding the plastic ring out and turning to spit the remnants out of the shower.

He rolled the condom down his dick, uncapping the bottle again and spreading it over his cock.

He was sliding it up and down my ass crack again, torturing me fur thing by occasional catching the tip on the rim.

"F-for the love of god just fuck me already!"

I had barely finished the sentence before his flushed deep inside me.

I cried out in stinging bliss as I was finally filled. He waited a few seconds before snapping his hips back and forth, I wrapped my thighs around his back, hands scraping at his arms. He was driving me crazy, nipping at my nipples and pummelling into me harder and harder. The burning in my lower stomach driving me insane. I was subconsciously grinding up into him, trying to get him deeper and deeper.
Daniel changed his angle, and stuck my prostrate, my eyes snapped open.

"O-o-oh god, ahh, hmpf" I was moaning with every thrust.

"You...make... The cutest...sounds" Daniel said breathlessly.

"Please Daniel...gonna cum... Really soon....I need it...harder a-and deeper" I pleaded.

Daniel provided, picking up his pace, spreading my legs wider.

"I'm s-so close, just a little....O god!" I moaned as I finally reached climax, clenching around him.

"Trent you're so tight... Ugh fuck" Daniel thrust in deep a finally time, before shuddering with a grunt.

The look on his face when he came, would be enough to make cum 10 times over.