Sweet boy

Rough hands on skin, sharp, amused eyes tracing my every move and lips quirked in a devious smile.

"Trent!" Abby shook me out of my day dream.
"W-what?" I blinked blearily, a blush spreading across my cheeks.
"Do you have the notes for Kings class or not?" She said, lips curling in an annoyed snarl.
Snarky know-it-all.
"Y-yeah, sorry I have them" I slid the book over to my study mates.
Greg, the tall blonde boy, his brunette twin shae and Charlie, my red headed goth friend, smiled thanking me.
Abby on the other hand mumbled something about my messy writing.
When they had finished copying their notes, we all began packing up.
"Hang on guys," Abby said, standing, "this is our last study group session before the break, and before the bio exam, we'll regroup the first Saturday back, at 9, so write that in your phones, don't want you all forgetting." I internally groaned as I followed everyone in tapping the info into our phones.
"Alright thanks guys" Abby finished.
I rose and piled my things into the black backpack I carried everywhere.
Charlie was already by the door of the library, waiting for me.
When I caught up to her she smiled and we made our way out of the building.
"You wanna go get lunch?" She asked, looking at her watch.
"Sorry I have to head to work, but you should come and grab lunch there," I said walking in the direction of my car.
"Alright, sounds good."
We walked in a comfortable silence, until we were sitting down in my old rusty Hyundai.
"So T, have you been seeing anyone lately?" Charlie asked, looking at me so intensely that I was afraid to look away. My mind flashed, to The memories of Daniels fingers and mouth and pretty much everything about him. I felt a soft blush creep across my cheeks.
"N-no not really, there is this one guy though that works at the book store we like, you know the one right? It's next to that clothing store that always drives you crazy because of the prices. Anyway this guy gave me 30% off on my lit text book because I was a regular, and I don't know I think that was really cool, regular people don't do that right? Like he wouldn't have done that unless I was special in some way- I mean not saying I'm special but you know, what I mean is-" Charlie cut off my rambling by clicking in front of my face, which she always does when i go on a tangent.
"No T, I don't mean the bookstore guy, I mean the person who has pretty much attacked the back
Of your neck," she pulled down the back of my shirt, which wasn't the smartest idea, considering we were driving.
"Charlie! Stop, no, you'll kill us!" I said, trying to swat her hand away, while still trying to control my hands on the steering wheel.
"So, who is it?" She asked, arms folded.
"Just some guy, it was a one night thing. Matt asked me to come to a club with him, I agreed and you know... Things just happened." I explained.
"Hmm" Charlie mumbled, letting the topic drop.
We arrived at the cafe, steam. I pulled my apron out of the glove compartment and stepped out of the car, locking it as I closed the door.
"So how longs your shift?" Charlie asked, linking arms with me as we walked up the steps.
"3 hours, I'm closing today" I said smiling.
"Alright buddy, go do your thing, see you later." Charlie said waving to me as I left for the back room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was half an hour before closing, I had been working the front counter for the past hour, and I was ready to pass out.
I had ducked away from the counter to polish some silver ware while there were no new customers.
"Trent, get to the front counter, a customers waiting," my annoying manager yelled at me. I blushed and dashed to the front counter, clicking the till to wake it up.
"Hi, how can I help you?" I asked smiling and looking up. My smile faltered a little as the intense eyes met mine.
"Hello there sweet boy" Daniel greeted. My face reddened, as the memories came flooding back.
"H-hi" I stuttered out, not being able to meet his gaze.
"So this is where you work?" I breathed out.
"Y-yeah" I let an awkward smile rise on my face.
"How cute." He gazed at me.
"So....what can I get for you?" He considered me for a moment.
"I'd like to go on a date with you, tomorrow. I want to get to know you, what you like and what you don't, where you've been and where you want to go," He said; still as casual as ever, "also a coffee."
I didn't respond for a while, more like gaped at him. I smiled and total his order.
"That's $4.50" i said calmly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel POV
I had spent the 5 minutes it took for my take away coffee to arrive, worrying that I had approached Trent to strongly. But then I saw my cup, and written on it, in cute hand writing was his phone number. I smiled and looked back at Trent, who quickly dropped his head back to the silverware he was polishing, a blush spreading across his cheeks.
I could tell this sweet boy would be fun.