Night Club

notes: Vampire, smut, slightly kinky, night club.

Chapter 1.

"PLEASE?!! i would love you forever if you came with me!" matt said.

"But you know i hate night clubs. They're so hot and loud" i whined,

"Thats the point" he replied. "Please? i really need to meet some new people, especially… especially since h-he left me" 

Guilt washed over me as i looked into his sad eyes. "FINE!" i gave up. 

"YAY" he yelled as he ran to hug me. 

~~~~~~~~ night club~~~~~~~~~

Matts lips were moving and his hands get making gestures but the only thing i could her was the thumbing of the music rebounding off the walls. I yelled as loud as i could that i couldn't hear him. He rolled his eyes and pointed to the muscular topless man he was dancing with, and made a walking motion with his fingers, indicating that they were leaving. Leave it to matt to drag me out there, and then desert me to go get fucked by a sexy stranger, but i wanted to best for my friend and nodded smiling slightly as he grinned widely and jumped as his booty call slapped his ass and led him out the door. I sighed and finished my beer, turning to leave and thinking about how i was to get home. But when i was about to open the door arms intwined themselves around my waist and brought me back to lean against a solid surface.

"Nah ah, theres no way i'm going to let you leave yet" I actually heard because it was said right in my ear. I was suddenly pulled back into the mess of people grinding up against each other. I was turned around and i saw the face of my captor. He was gorgeous, black hair, blue eyes and cupid's bow lips, his shirt was hugging his abs hotly. He started running his hands around my back and moving his hips against mine. I couldn't even register what was going on until he whispered in my ear "Come on" and pulled me out.

"What's your name?" i asked quietly.

"Daniel, and i'm going to make sure you never forget it" he replied with a steamy voice. He pulled me to his car and opening the door for me, i got in and watched as he walked around the front of his car. I was scared, excited, i didn't know how to feel. Just then daniel grabbed my hand and i turned to face him, he looked into my eyes and said "Don't be scared, be confident" why would i be scared? this was going to be so much fun! he was so hot i just wanted to jump his bones right there, but that would kill us… oh that's perfect. I leaned down toward his crotch i parted my lips and slip the zipper in my mouth, dragging it down revealing another layer of black cloth much thinner than his pants.  i placed an open kiss on his crotch. 

"What are you-" he started but i cut his off as i grazed my teeth over his hot dick, barely covered by his underwear. The member beneath me was swelling slightly and i grinned, touching it again with my mouth. I was suddenly pulled away from his crotch, and then i noticed we had stopped. I grinned, the excitement building inside of me. Just as i was about to open the door, daniel leaned in quickly and whispered "I'm going to wreck you" and swiftly bit my ear, i didn't have time to register what he just did before he was out of the car, and walking toward a huge building. At least 3 stories tall, and very old fashioned. I got out quickly and hurriedly caught up with him, just as he unlocked the door. He gestured for me to walk in, i couldn't even gap at his house before he pushed me into the wall and humped my ass. I moaned, the excitement building and shooting straight to my dick. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the opposite wall and ran his hands all over my chest, sucking and kissing my neck. I gasped opening my mouth and closing my eyes in ecstasy. He ripped my shirt off barely running his nails all over my sensitive skin. I shivered and pushed my hips toward him. He smirked and left me, walking down the hall. I stood there, curious for a moment then ran to catch up with i ran through the hall and looked at the two options in which i could go. I heard the door slam in the one to my right, and i ran to the room, opening the door and discovering  a huge bedroom i walked through it and marvelled at the enormous bed. I heard a cough and i turned around. My jaw opened slightly, daniel was standing there, very close to being completely naked, if it weren't for the annoying boxers covering what i wanted to see the most. He walked forward and breathed hotly on my ear making me shake slightly.