Chapter 03

Life is not a fairytale

(Y/N)'s POV

I stood up from Tohru-chan's bed and saw that she's still sleeping.

'I guess I woke up too early'

Walking down the stairs I saw Kyo by the door. "Where are you going Kyo?" I asked while yawning. "I'm just gonna jog for a bit" he says calmly. "Can I join you?" he just nodded and waited for me until I finished preparing myself.

_____________

As we two are jogging I suddenly remembered something. "Wait we have school today!" I stopped from jogging and Kyo did too. "Well aren't you going home today? to prepare stuff y'know"

"Hmm good point Kyo, well gotta go now! byeee~"

Kyo's POV

I slipped my shoes away as I went inside to Shigure's house. I saw Tohru walk out at the kitchen with our foods and in uniform already. "Good morning Kyo-kun" she greeted and I greeted back.

"Btw Tohru, (y/n) already went home to prepare for school just wanted to let you know"

"Well that's good, at last I can eat in peace" I heard Yuki said sitting already. "I still don't get why you hate her so much stupid rat" I complained. "And I don't get why you hate me too stupid cat" I tried to argue with him but Shigure suddenly interrupted us.

____________

3rd's POV

"Quiet down everyone, today we have new student joining us pls be nice to her" Their teacher said boredly. (y/n) stood in front of her classmates nervously but regained her confidence once she saw Tohru waving a little at her. "Hello, I'm (y/n) Sohma pleased to meet you all" she introduced then bowed at them.

"She's a Sohma too?"

"Kyo and Yuki's cousin maybe?"

(y/n) sat at the very back beside Kyo. "Kyo~ glad to be your seatmate!" she said patting him.

Yuki and some of their classmates watched as she annoy Kyo but then looked away when Kyo glared at them.

For some reason, Yuki can't help but to get distracted from the sight of the certain two people. 'What if Kureno really is telling me the truth? How do I approach her? she must've hated me too for hating her...

He looked at them for one last time before looking in front again.

Yuki saw how happy she is with Kyo and he noticed that Kyo didn't mind her annoying him. He felt something but ignored it.

.

.

.

.

"(y/n)-chan!" Tohru called for the (h/c) haired girl. "Tohru-chan~!"

"This is Uotani and Hanajima, my friends" she introduced. "Nice to meet you Tani-chan and Hana-chan! I assmued you aleardy know my name, you can call me whatever you like"

"...Tani-chan?" Uotani said confused by her new nickname. "Can I call you that? if it's ok with you..." (y/n) asked unsure. "Of course you can! we're friends now right?"

"Yeah!"

(y/n) is so happy for her new found friends.

____________

(Y/N)'s POV

I told Tohru that I would just go to the bathroom and walked out from our classroom. As I was about to leave I noticed Yuki walking alone so I decided to join him. "Hey..." he looked at me and immediately look away. "I've been wanting to tell you this Yuki" I said with my serious tone, stopping him for walking any further.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't have the courage to step up for you back then, I'm such a coward I should've been there for you but I was scared and selfish I'm really sorry Yuki...I know that you still hate me and that's alright. I just wanted to let you know, I-I'm going now sorry to bother you"

I turned around and walked further away from him. Tears started flowing out of my eyes like a waterfall.

"I guess life is not always like those in fairytales"