Chapter 3: Station 1 --- Morning Transit

Station 1 --- Morning Transit

The time is 5 a.m. the eldest daughter of Ayase Household, Ayase Eli, is woken up by the sound of her alarm.

'Hnnnggggg...it morning already?' getting up from her bed, she then walk to the side of her table. Turning off the alarm. After stretching her body a little bit, Eli walks to the window. Opening the curtain.

It's a beautiful day outside. The sun, barely out of the horizon, has paint the sky with a beautiful stroke of reddish orange. The fresh air, still untainted with pollution, bring with them a smell of morning glory that is growing around her house.

'I have to finish the budget proposal today...and talk to Principal Minami about preventing the school from closing' as the Student Council President, she actually already know about the possibility of Otonokizaka High School being closed ever since last year. Since then, she has been searching for ways to make the school look more appealing to the eyes of public.

'I also have to accompany Alisa to the station' with that, Eli make her way downstairs.

Their house is quite big. The first floor is the living room, the dining room, kitchen, as well as her parents' bedroom. There is also a garage where her father parked his car. The second floor consist of her bedroom, Alisa's, and an empty room that is used as a storeroom.

"Morning honey, can you please help me prepare the table" asked her mom from the kitchen.

Without a word, Eli begin to prepare the plate and the table. Today's breakfast is Miso Soup. Grilled Fish, and Natto. A full-fledged Japanese breakfast. While she doesn't dislike Japanese food. Eli still prefer Russian food that her grandmother makes while they're still in Russia.

Not long after that, she heard a small footstep descending from the stair. It was her sister Alisa.

"Good Morning, Onee-chan." She Greeted. She is already in her uniform.

"Good Morning, Alisa." Eli greet her back. "Today I will accompany you to the station again."

"Onee-chan. You really don't have to. I am fine." Protest Alisa.

"I want to. What if you're assaulted by strange man again?" She Countered.

Normally, Eli doesn't have to accompany her sister to the station. However, a few days ago, during her trip back to school, Alisa is assaulted by molester in the train. She was so scared that she can't asked for help. Fortunately, someone in the train help her stop the molester and restrain him until the police came. After giving their testimony in the police station, the man that save her accompany her until she get home safely.

"Better safe than sorry." She added.

"Onee-chan." Alisa look at her sister. Then she sigh. "Thank You."

After having breakfast, the two sister begin their walk to the Train Station. Alisa goes to Higashi Girls Middle School. It was three station away from their house. it was a Normal Middle school. Not really standing out and not really bad either. Compared to Otonokizaka, Higashi Girls Middle School is far younger.

"Hey, Alisa. Does any of your friend has interest in enrolling to Otonokizaka?"

'Hmmm..." Alisa tilted her head. "Not Really. Most of my classmates is either enrolling to UTX or Seio."

"UTX, huh." Eli mumbled.

Eli knows that UTX Highchool is becoming more popular lately. It was a Modern Highschool that boast a very modern facilities and learning environment. They also had won various tournament and Competition at national level. With such reputation, it's a given that a lot of Middle School Students would want to enroll there.