Chapter 11

The next day, the stylist came to my bedroom around seven o'clock. By his look and accent I could tell he was also Italian.

"Ciao Bella" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Ciao" I smiled back. That was probably the only word I knew in Italian. Luckily he was speaking English after that.

"You must be Stella. I am Antonio" he smiles, "So I heard that you are going to a ball. I brought some dresses and heels. Please sit down to the mirror" he smiles and helped me to sit down.

He started to touch my hair in different ways and tried different hairstyles to see which one would look the best.

"Your hair is beautiful. I would probably leave the pieces of front layers down to frame your face and then pin some pieces of your hair back and the rest will stay loose down. Also we will make some loose curls. What do you think?" he smiled.

"Sounds perfect" I smiled and nodded.

He took his hairbrush and curling iron and started to work on my hair. After while we were done and I loved it. I never got such a nice hairstyle.

"Beautiful...and now make up. More natural or bold?" he asked.

"Mmm, probable more natural but I like eyeshadows"

"Perfect, your eyes are beautiful so I will make sure the attention goes on them" he smiles and starts to do my make up.

"So that would be it. Now let me show you the best dresses I got for you" he smiled and turned me around on the chair to face him while he is taking the dresses out. Once he takes them out and shows them to me, my chin falls down.

"I've got these gorgeous red ones, white or black. All of them would suit you perfectly" he said.

I wondered how did he know my size and which dress to choose. Luca.

"All of them are beautiful, but I probably like the red ones the most" I smiled.

"Great choice. Let's try them on" he smiled and I stood up in front of him.

I took my bathrobe off and he helped me to get the dress on. When I looked at the mirror, I would barely recognise myself. I was never dressed in something like that.

"That is gorgeous..." I said quietly while looking at the dress.

"Oh and the shoes" he said and gave me some black heels with small diamonds on them.

"I'm supposed to wear these...?"

"Yes. They will go perfectly with your dress" he smiled.

"Wow... thank you" I said and took them on.

Antonio smiled and looked at my dress.

"You look absolutely stunning" he smiles and clapped his hands.

"Thank you so much. I never wore something like that" I smiled.

"Do not thank me for anything. Enjoy the ball" he smiled and kissed my cheek again.

I thanked him while he packed his stuff and left my room slowly.

I looked at myself one more time before walking downstairs to the main room.

Luca, Matteo and bodyguards were ready in their suits. When I walked down the stairs, everyone stared at me that it made me kind of nervous. I came up to Luca slowly.

"Let's go? Antonio was very kind" I said.

"You look..." Luca looked like the didn't know what to say that it made me smile a bit.