Chapter 4

The sun shining through window woke me up. I was laying on bed in huge bedroom. It took me a moment to remember where I was. I believed for a while that it was all just a bad dream, but then I remembered yesterday's talk with Luca.
I'm stuck in the villa with Sicilian Mafia. I expected everything, but not mafia.
I'm not sure what's gonna happen next. I was sure that everything will get better after my meeting in Positano, but instead I'm here.
I slowly stand up from the bed and noticed that it's nine o'clock in the morning. I looked out of window. I had a view for the whole garden. It was huge.
I rubbed my eyes and noticed that I still have the same clothes on from last evening. I'm glad they did not try to undress me.
I quietly walked out of the room and wend downstairs. I don't know where am I supposed to go, but I got back into that room we were in yesterday with Luca.
I was able to open the door to terrace, so I went slowly out.
In that moment I noticed Luca sitting at the table with the other man, who drove us from the airport.

I wanted to go back inside, but they noticed me.

"I see you are awake" Luca said.

I slowly turned back at them and raise my eyebrow.

"Come here" he said.

I took a breath and walk to table to them.

"I want you to take me back to the airport, now" I said.

Luca gave me a light smile.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Better, but I won't stay here" I said.

"You should eat something first. Then we will finish what we began with yesterday" he said and pointed on a free chair.

It's true that the last time I ate was at hotel in Positano, so I felt my stomach making sounds. I sat down to table slowly and took some fruits and croissant on my plate.
They both talked in Italian with each other while I was finishing my breakfast.

"We can move back inside.." he said and stand up.

I looked up at him.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said.

"I wasn't asking.." he said.

"I wont tell you anything".

"You either go by yourself, or I will carry you" he said.

I raise my eyebrow and smiled a bit.

"Fine" I stand up and walked around him backa inside.

Luca followed me and walked us to another room, which looked like his office.
This villa really is huge.

"Sit down.." he said and sits on the couch.
I sit down in front of him.

"If you remember, I asked you about your father yesterday" he began.

I took a breath and tilt my head to side.

"When did he die.." he asked.

"When I was four. I'm 24 now.." I said.

He nods na rubs his chin.

"Why are you even asking me this and how do you know about my father" I said.

"You know, my father died as well when I was eight. He was killed by Naples mafia" he nods.

"I'm sorry for that, but what does it have to do with me and my family?" I asked.

"As I said, your father was Italian, right? Paolo Mayer" he said.

How does he know?

"Yes. How do you know that?" I said.