24 ~Want to cum inside you[21+]

Playlist for this chapter: Kina -I'm in love with you

Faiza's Pov

I feel Taehyung unzips my dress and drags it down from my body and I'm totally exposed in front of him once again, just wearing a pantie, I immediately wrap my both hands around my chest in protective manner. I feel he is taking off my pantie and my legs begin to shake, I bite my lower lip hard.

He kisses my right thigh then kisses on my navel and I bite my lower lip more hard. He stand in front of me and clutches both of my wrist, make me expose my chest fully to him. I close my eyes and look away. It's not like we had sex before but tonight it seems so different and I am feeling so shy and vulnerable at the same time.

"You are beautiful—" He whispers near my ear while cupping my breasts with his big palms, squeezes there gently, I close my eyes shut and breathe out heavily, he softly bites my earlobe and my body jerks up immediately. He clutches my cheek gently and makes me look at him.

"Open your eyes, Noona—" He says softly and plants a soft kiss on my left cheek. I open my eyes slowly and meets his beautiful coffee brown eyes and I gulp. He suddenly lifts me in bridal style and begins to walk towards his bedroom in upstairs. I hasp.

He places me down on the bed and kisses my forehead gently.

"I will be here in a minute." He flashes a warm smile and leaves the room, he returns with a pair of handcuffs and a silk ribbon. Is he going to tie up me again? I like this side of his dominance but tonight, I want to touch him, I truly don't want to be tied up. He climbs on the bed and begins to put the handcuffs on my hands.

"Tae—"

"Relax, baby, you don't have to be tied up for a long time, It's just for a while." He says softly and kisses my knuckles, already done handcuffing me and places down the key near the table, he ties up my hands tightly with the headboard, then he tie my eyes with that red thick silk ribbon.

I feel his hand is roaming my whole naked chest to the upper abdomen, then lower abdomen. He is massaging my belly with his hard palm and it's feeling amazing, as if I don't have any problems in my life, he grabs my waist and digs his both thumb beside my navel and presses a bit, I gasp.

"It will help you to relax." He chuckles and his hands go near my thighs and he gives a soft squeeze on my thighs.

After a while, I feel he is massaging my feet like those professional therapists do for better blood circulation, better relaxation, better muscle. He again begins to massage my thighs to my chest, gives a light squeeze on my breasts and I arch my back. He then holds both of my forearms and massaging gentlemen and it's so relaxing.

For a few moments, I forgot that I'm in Taehyung's place, we're going to have sex, he is massaging my scalp and I'm feeling too much better now. where did he learn all of this? I feel his weight above my body, is he naked? when did he strip himself? he is stroking his thumb on my lower lip then presses his soft lips against mine, he gently sucks my lower lip and nibbles his tongue there.

He unties the ribbon and I open my eyes, though my vision is blurry now but I can see Taehyung is smiling, He then uncuffs me and kisses both of my wrists gently.

"Was it hurting you?" He asks softly and kisses again, I shake my head as no.

"Are you feeling better now?" I just nod. He presses his soft lips against mine and kisses me slowly, passionately, I close my eyes and begins to kiss him back, I clutch his hair and deepen the kiss, I moan against the kiss when I feel he is massaging and squeezing my breasts, I wrap me both legs around his waist tightly, I feel the hardness of his dick.