Chapter 2: Problems and more problems

Konichiwa!! This will be the 2nd chapter of the first event , this event will be short since it's just for one day but I promise that the 2nd event will be longer , It will probably about Tsuna timetravelling... well , I will not tell too much or else it won't be fun, now behold the 2nd chapter!

Event 1 : Hyper Tsuna to School
Chapter 2 : Problems and More Problems

Tsuna's POV
Sano, ( I really had a hard time thinking of his name ! Finally, got one !! *proudly saying*) , one of my bullies approached me . At first he stand in front of me for quite some time then kicked my table away.

" Hey , what's that for ?" I said clearly annoyed by him . "Hey Dame-Tsuna! What is wrong with you today ?!" He asked eyeing at me with suspicion " hmm? I don't think there's anything wrong" I said when he cut me off " Don't even think of trying to lie ! I'll repeat , WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY!! " he yelled but this time he narrowed his eyes and came closer to me , '*groan* this is why I don't want to go to school , I mean I know that they will be confused that Dame-Tsuna is not his usual no-good self .'

" I don't think there's anything wrong with me today , Sano-san . I'm not lying , I am still the usual Sawada Tsunayoshi" I said sighing , 'what do I do to deserve this?'

No-one's POV
While Tsuna's just annoyed and frustrated , Sano is already really furious *vein mark appeared* and with his eyes flaring with hatred he lift his hand and curled it into a fist beginning the fight. He intended to punch Tsuna on the face and sent him flying to the wall but instead Tsuna just block his punch with his right hand with a bored expression on his face . Sano that is terribly annoyed just a second ago became confused, but then confusion turns to surpriseness and surpriseness changed to hatred. In the meantime , whispers and murmurings could be heard throughout the class
" Oh my God , is that really Dame Tsuna??!!" A student questioned , eyes widened in shock

"He just blocked Sano's almighty punch??!!" another student said . ( really .... almighty punch??!! Tsuna has got better and stronger attacks then that !)

"Yes !! And surprisingly with only one hand! ONE HAND!!" Another student said trying to keep his voice down but failed .... and it seems that Sano is geting angrier by the minute after hearing his friends surprised comments.

" Sano-san , why are you attacking me ?" Tsuna asked him with a questioning look to mock him . " Geh " Sano said grinding his teeth when the door opens revealing Tsuna's not-so-favourite teacher , Nezu sensei .

"Kuh, listen Dame-Tsuna , come to the field at lunch , I've got business to settle with you " Sano said holding Tsuna's colar then backed away to get to his seat .

" How dare him to Juudaime!!" Gokudera said when Nezu-sensei interfered " ahem , now let us begin class " and Gokudera's glaring daggers at the most annoying teacher in the whole wide world . Suddenly the sound of door opening could be heard , and in came a certain redhead covered in bruises and scars .

" Umm ,sorry for being late..."the redhead , known as Enma Cozato said. Enma Cozato is Tsuna's bestfriend that is involved in the Mafia as a Mafia boss in the Simon Famiglia. His famiglia and Tsuna's ever fought because of a misunderstanding caused by Daemon Spade ( read the manga , Inheritance Ceremony Arc ) and has also fought in the Arcobaleno Rainbow Trial with Tsuna's ex-enemies but now has miraculously became their allies like :
Rokudo Mukuro , the pinneaple head who at first wants to posses Tsuna to cause World War 3 or 4 ( sorry , I forgot ... ehehehehe) , Xanxus and The Varia , who wants to murder Tsuna and make Xanxus to become the Vongola 10th instead , the 6 funeral wraths and the crazy marsmallow king who wants to control all the parallel worlds. Yep , all the people that wants to kill/ posses ( in Mukuro's case) him has become Tsuna's friends /allies .