Chapter 3: Hyper Tsuna in action !

Ciaossu ! Minna-san ! First I wanted to say thank you for all those who had read and vote my story , I am so touched!!! When I knew that more than 20 people had read my story I am so pleased and then 50 , 80,90 , 100! And now over 200!!!! Kyaaaaa !!! I am screaming and crying tears of joy and jumping at the same time !!! Well then thank you , xie xie , arigatou, grazie , terimakasih , grazias !! Now behold the 3rd chapter!!!!

________________________________________
No one's Pov
Hibari came charging towards Tsuna while Tsuna just inwardly sighed and getting ready . Hibari attacked him with his tonfa's to the side of his head . But Tsuna ducked and kicked Hibari only to be blocked by his other tonfa . Hibari smirked while Tsuna just raised his eyebrow then attacked again . And so the high-speed battle began ........

Every student present except for few 'You know who' are having headaches and eyeaches?? Does that exist? Because the scene in front of them is toooo amazing..... they can't make anything out only blurrs and the wind force from the fight . While Gokudera's laughing like a psyho to see those annoying students reactions. And Yammamoto's laughing his usual laugh and Ryohei's just shouting Extreme !! And everybody's doing what they usually do? And suddenly the fight stopped . The students present sighed in relief because of the intensity of the fight, they are afraid they might get severe injuries if they accidentally get too close to them and some of them just gaped that both of them does not have even a scratch on them. But the guardians knew better , it's just the calm before the storm.

" Hmm? Why did you stop Hibari-san ?" Tsuna asked .
"Hn, what are you doing .Why are you not using your full power " Hibari asked , more like said." Hmm? Aren't you the same ?"Tsuna replied. At this, all the students gaped in shocked ,'The Heck??! They are not using full power ??!! How strong are they actually ??!! And is that really Dame-Tsuna?' They all thought and they shivered in fear at the thought of them using full power , they might get killed... Tsuna chuckled at their reactions and finally continued "And if we fight here using our full power , we might end up hurting the students and destroy the school , you must already know the power of the x-burner and xx-burner " Tsuna explained . " hn , fine omnivore" and with that he walked away.

Yammamoto's Pov
'Haha , finally it's over huh? And it seems like Tsuna hadn't figure out yet about them... *sweatdropped*(reffering to the 'almost die from continous shock ' students ) 'oh it seems like Tsuna had finally noticed ...' Tsuna looked relieved after Hibari left but suddenly he flinched and started to turn slowly , he looks almost afraid to witness the scene at his back . 'Poor Tsuna , he just realized what he was doing....*sweatdropped*' Tsuna widened his eyes in realization and he sighed , pretty sure because of frustration .... haha

Tsuna's Pov
'Wow, I'm amazing aren't I ? What have I done ? Everybody's staring at me as if I'm an alien from Mars.... Baka -Tsuna , I hate myself... I'm so going to lecture Reborn later ...... nah , it's impossible , I'll lose my head if I dare to lecture the world strongest hitman. ' I thought when Sano point his finger at me shakily "How .... c-coulf you d-do that ?" He stuttered . " Eeeh, l-luck? Yes , ummm luck " I tried to smile reassuringly while my friends look at me like I'm the world's greatest idiot and yes , I AM actually, while sweatdropping . "Ahahahaha... " I adverts my eyes when... "Kriiiiing!!" 'Nooo , I haven't eaten lunch and Thank God , I can escape!! Forget about lunch.... I'm F-R-E-E' I thought while running inside with my friends (guardians and others) "Oh, lunchtime is over , see you at class Sano !!" I said .
_______________________________________
In PE class
'Today, you all will be having a new teacher ' Reborn in his Reboyama disguise said . 'Ni hao , my name is Fong and I will be teaching martial arts ' Fong suddenly appeared and introduced himself ... 'He will be your martial arts teacher in the meantime Reborn explained . While Tsuna and his guardians are wondering 'Why in the world is Fong here?' And Fong just smiled at them......

Sooooo, what do you guys think ? First , I wanna say thank you to Melon__Jelly and Ayaka_Yamamoto_28 for supporting and helping me in this story . And thank you very much to everybody that vote, comment and add this story to your reading lists/ library ! I'm really happy desu~ At first I'm worried if people can understand my stories and what if my stories are boring .... I am actually trying to make this story funny but not really good at it .... since this is my first story.... Well then , sorry for my blabbering and thank you again to everyone that's reading !

Please Vote, comment and follow ? Until next time , Ciao Ciao ~~