Chapter 4: Arcobaleno vs Vongola Decimo

Ciaossu ~! Finally, the lazy author updated! Oh and from today onwards , I'll be doing disclaimers since everybody does that . Enjoy~

Disclaimer: Above Clouds do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn !

"Hello" : Author's Note
"Hello" : Italian
"Hello" : Normal conversation
'Hello' :thoughts
'Hello' : flashback/dreams
*Hello* : sounds (like: *Bam* / *Kriiiing!!*)

Fong's Pov
'Their shocked faces are really amusing but it's understandable . They didn't know the reason I'm here ' " You came here to Japan ? But why did you come to our school , Fong-san?" Gokudera ask  (I don't know what Gokudera calls Fong)
"Daijoubu , I'll tell you guys later " Fong smiled

"Now, shall we begin class?" "Hey , why is a 3-year old kid (since the Arcobaleno Rainbow Trial , the arcobaleno's experience rapid growth) our teacher ? Moreover can he actually fight?" I heard a student said "*sigh* well , your Reboyama-sensei is also the same right? And, it's not good to judge based on appearances. " I replied. "And if you want to know if I can fight, I can show you, who wants to volunteer to come and fight me?" I asked calmly

No one's Pov /  Author's Pov
And Sano , being the arrogant one came front thinking 'What's so hard of fighting a kid? Reboyama-sensei is different though, he always has this creepy aura around him... ' "Come on, teach this self-proclaim teacher of ours a lesson"one of his friends told him while he just smirked . And at that time Tsuna and the others are thinking about how stupid he is to fight with an arcobaleno, thank goodness it's Fong if it's Lal mirch, Collonelo , Mammon or the worst case Reborn, he is sooooooo dooomed....

Fong bowed to begin the fight while Sano  followed questionably. Sano starts first , he direct a punch at Fong while Fong just caught it and did a flying kick to the side and send him sprawling on the floor. All the students stand there frozen in fear and shock and Tsuna just sweatdropped.

"You need more practice ,but thank you for volunteering . Now,  I'll show you how to fight but I think you need to watch how to fight first . And for that , Sawada Tsunayoshi... can you come front? " Fong smiled while others just snickered ( those stupido didn't see Tsuna vs Hibari and Sano thought it's some kind of a trick, typical of those who are arrogant). Tsuna just stared at him while Gokudera encouraged him.

Tsuna finally gave up and went forward when Reborn gave Tsuna a glare that Tsuna understands as 'Go forward or else.....' and ofcourse he doesn't want to know what will happen to him if he disobey the infamous infant hitman ,what he knows is that it definitely won't be anything good. 

"Go Juudaime!!!" "Have fun Tsuna!!" "Fight to the EXTREME Sawada!!" (Don't ask me how did he came here ) "Ganbate ,bossu..." "Do your best , Tsuna-kun!" All his friends supported him while he just gave them a nervous smile.

Fong and Tsuna bowed to begin the fight . Tsuna made the first move , he throw his fist towards Fong while Fong dodged it. Then Tsuna swing his foot to Fong's side .

He jumped back to avoid that and use his foot to attack Tsuna. Tsuna ducked then use his hands to support his body while using his feet to land a blow on Fong .

Fong stopped the attack with his hands then threw Tsuna to the other side , to avoid any damage, Tsuna backflip then land safely using his feet to stop him from going backwards .

The students there were amazed at both . I mean how can a baby and dame-Tsuna fight so well?

Tsuna smirked at Fong's agility and strength. 'Though we were just warming up, I can feel Fong's power surging towards me , so this is the power of an arcobaleno. It seems that this won't be an easy fight ' Tsuna thought ,amused.

' Not bad. Sawada Tsunayoshi, his power rivaled even an arcobaleno. Yet , he still has so many hidden potentials. No wonder Reborn put so much faith in him and no wonder that he is a candidate for the next generation of arcobalenos. ( Kawahira/Checker face ever said that Tsuna is a potential candidate for the next set of arcobalenos, but thank goodness that there won't be any next generation of arcobaleno's due to the 'thing' that talbot made) Let me have a nice and long fight with you , Tsunayoshi'
"Come" Fong challenged , readying his stance.
"Un, let's get started" Tsuna smiled. And they both move at the same time.

The fight is very intense and all the students or in this case audience , have their eyes hooked at  both of them. Fong and Tsuna moved very fast, attacking and defensing in amazing speed. They are fighting seriously and also enjoying it that they didn't notice the time. *kriiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!*

They both stopped when they heard the bell ring then they bowed again indicating the end of the fight.

"You're amazing , Juudaime!! " (Gokudera)

"Sugoi, Tsuna" (Yammamoto)

"Join the boxing club to the extreme ,Sawada!!" (Ryohei)

"Amazing,bossu" (Chrome)

"You're great just now,Tsuna-kun" (Kyoko)

While Tsuna's bullies and friends just stood there ,some of their mouths are hanging open ,some have their eyes bulging out of their sockets, some are frozen in shock ,some are shivering uncontrollably and some are burstimg in jealousy and anger . "Well, let's get to our next class ,shall we?" Tsuna suggest and they all follow him, leaving the students gaping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that is how you do quadratic equations" Baka-Nezu explained. Another boring class held by Baka-Nezu to endure....... Everybody is in the verge of falling asleep, if not until... *Boom* the wall beside them explode. And the guardians sprang into action , kicking/destroying the rubbles thrown because of the explosion.

Once the smoke cleared , you can see all the students  cowering at one side of the classroom except Tsuna(sulking ,fully aware of what's happening) , his guardians (on guard) , trying-to-act-cool Sano and Nezu (trying to be the adult).

And you can see a group of helicopters coming towards them and all the helicopters are full of mens in black suits and sunglasses ,equiped with weapons. And there's one helicopter ,the biggest of them all , leading them .

Once they got near to the school , a man emerged out of the leading helicopter with a satisfied smirk on his face as he landed on the classroom floor

" It's an honor to meet you , Vongola Decimo " he said "You have to be honoured that you're going to die in my hands, the boss of-"

"The Esta Famiglia" Tsuna continued. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to die yet, there are things I still need to do"  Tsuna replied . "Hmm, let's see about that then "he said and a group of mafioso's landed behind their boss . "Let's have fun killing the Vongola Decimo " he said smirking. "*sigh* I hate this day" Tsuna grumbled in annoyance.

Finnaly!! Chapter 4 finished !! How'd you think? I hope it's not too crappy ......

I really thank you all for following and voting my story!! You all are the best!! *eyes glimmers in excitement * I really wonder how'd I get so many readers when I sometimes don't even understand what I'm writing ...... Oh and one more thing, Fong actually fought Tsuna because Reborn told him to.

And thank you again for voting this extremely lazy author !! Untill next time !! Ciao ciao~~