Meeting Mr. Kogane and Spoiler

Pheonyx stood up and clapped her hands once, everyone fell silent and looked at her.

"Alright! Now that, that is done-"

Everyone began complaining, thinking that they were going to leave.

"-I am going to bring in Keith's father" the girl finished.

Keith and a Galran female froze.

"Bu-but that's not possible" Past Keith muttered before speaking louder, "he's dead"

Tarah rolled her eyes and huffed before disappearing into a black portal.

~*~

Tarah walked out of her portal and knocked on the shacks' door.

A man answered and frowned at the unknown girl.

"Can I help you?"

"I am here to take you to a place so that you can watch your son's and wife's future"

He frowned even more, his eyes guarded.

"Why should I believe you?"

The 19-year-old rolled her eyes and waved her hand. A black portal wrapped around the two and froze the time period.

~*~

The portal reappeared, and one figure stumbled out while the other walked out. Two red and purple chairs appeared behind Keith and a female Galran appeared in one of them.

"Alright" Larian cheered and raced over to the man, "Hi I'm Larian!" She gestured to everyone and introduced them.

"This is Princess Allura of Altea and Coran Hieronymus Wimbleton Smythe, Misses and Mister McClain, Adolia, Veronica, Marco, Jacob, Luis and Lance McClain, Mister, Misses Garrett and Hunk Garrett, Mrs. Shirogane, Mr. Shirogane and Takashi Shirogane (AN: I forgot the Shiroganes in the seating arrangements), Mrs. Holt, Mister Holt, Matt Holt and Katie (AKA Pidge) Holt, Keith Kogane (your son) and Krolia, Kolivan, Antok, Ulaz, Thace, (Names all the BoM Members), Emperor Zarkon, Lady Haggar (AKA Honerva), Blood Emperor Prince Lotor, Acxa, Zethred, Ezor (Names all the Galrans and Half Breeds), this is my sister Pheonyx and cousin Tarah and the future Lance and Future Keith. Everyone this is Keith's father, Mr. Kogane"

Mr. Kogane looked around the room until his eyes landed on a familiar face. The two stared at each other, both in love.

"Mr. Kogane, please sit in the unoccupied purple and red chair behind your future son" Pheonyx said politely.

"You were telling the truth" he turned to Tarah as he spoke, the girl gave a nod.

He sat down next to his wife and Keith stared at him for a few before tearing his gaze away.

"WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING THE GALRAN TO BE NEAR THE FUTURE PALADINS AND THE RED PALADINS FATHER!!" Allura demanded, outraged by the seating.

"You'll see" Larian sing-songed.

Future Lance snickered making everyone turn to him.

"What Is So Funny?!" Allura demanded.

"You... well... FUTURE you allow my mate, who is GALRA, to be near the Paladins ALL the time. HECK he IS a Paladin"

Future Keith covered his mouth, amusement in his eyes as soft laughter came from his mouth. Lance smirked at the shocked looks on everyone's faces.

"WHAT?!" Younger Lance yelled in shock.

"Like Mother Like Son" Lance smirked, "my mate mated to a human, so did his mother"

"LANCE" Pheonyx snapped, "no more spoilers"

"Yes Ma'am" FLance saluted.

Pheonyx rolled her eyes and clicked on the next episode.

"Get ready to see funny" Tarah smirked.