The Rise of Voltron (Full Chapter)

The Rise of Voltron Pt1

The Screen came to life.

The Rise of Voltron

Prelude

[SHIRO, MATTHEW HOLT, and SAMUEL HOLT are on collecting ice samples.]

Every ones (except for the Galrans and Alteans) eyes widened at this.

Samuel: "Easy, son. This ice is delicate."

Matthew: "Amazing. Isn't this exciting, Shiro?"

Shiro: "You guys get a little more excited about ice samples than I do."

Samuel : "This is history in the making. Not only have we traveled farther than any human ever has, but this ice cold holy microscopic clues about the existence of life outside ."

Matthew: "Think of it, Dad. We could use those clues to become the first people to meet aliens."

Samuel: "My life's work would be complete."

[The area around them begins to rumble.]

"What's going on?" Matt Holt asked what everyone was thinking.

Samuel: "What is that? Seismic activity?"

Shiro: "We should get back to the ship."

[A warship from the appears.]

"WOW" all the humans (and part humans) eyes widened in wonder at the ship.

Samuel: "Wha—? What is that?! It can't be..."

Shiro: "Run! Come on, run!"

[SHIRO, MATTHEW HOLT, and SAMUEL HOLT try to run but are abducted and SHIRO awakens on the Galra warship to the voice of the UNNAMED GALRA COMMANDER speaking to ZARKON via video feed.]

All the human's eyes widened in horror at this and Katie hugged her father and brother as Keith leaned into Shiro to reminded himself that Shiro was still here and not gone.... at least not yet.

Galra Commander: "Emperor Zarkon, we were scouting system X-9-Y as ordered when we found these primitive scientists. I don't think they know anything useful."

Zarkon: "Take them back to the main fleet for interrogation. The Druids will find out what they know."

Shiro: "Please, we come from a peaceful planet! W-We mean you no harm! We're unarmed!"

[SHIRO is knocked out and dragged along a corridor. He awakens and is shocked at what he sees.]

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Everyone jumped and stared at the now standing and fuming 16-year-old (remember this is basically 2 years before they find Blue and one year before Kerberos) as he glared at the screen, his eyes flashed violet/gold.

Shiro placed a hand in Keith's hand and pulled him down so that he was sitting in his spot again and whispered something in Keith's ear causing him to calm down.

The next part of the movie/episode played.

An Unlikely Team

The Three Cadets

[A year later, LANCE, HUNK, and PIDGE are on a simulated flight to .]

Lance: " flight log 5-11-14. Begin descent to for rescue mission."